Which TV show character would you be?

I would like to be Stringer Bell.

But IRL, I would probably be some idiot like Michael from the Office of something.

Hannibal- suit game is crazy, chef- albeit human flesh cuisine, smarter and master manipulator of his peers. High Artistic vision especially in his works of art. And somehow still gets that wet wet.

^
alana deserved what happened to her for not believing will and hooking up with hannibal immediately after. Shady female.

Barney Stinson
barney-1.jpg

None. I'm not a wanna be, and I don't fantasize about living fictional lives....

I did wanna be in the world of DBZ and have a power level of 10million when I was a kid though.

None. I'm not a wanna be, and I don't fantasize about living fictional lives....

I did wanna be in the world of DBZ and have a power level of 10million when I was a kid though.

You was a scrub. I was definitely SSJ3 as a kid with a stupid dumb power level.

You woulda got that work on Namek.

You was a scrub. I was definitely SSJ3 as a kid with a stupid dumb power level.

You woulda got that work on Namek.

You cray. I'd make that ssj3 look like child's play. I already had a list of everybody's *** I was gonna kick when I got there too.

250px-Charlie3.jpg

All son did was **** bad ******* and write a jingle every now and then to keep a steady cash flow.

Ignoring his terrible childhood, alcoholism, leech brother and bad style he was living the good life
pimp.gif

Or

94422d9ddfa915925b9fa5ff9e55450f.jpg

Son was backup QB at the wildest college in the nation. All he did was party and **** bad *******.

Ignoring his complete lack of drive to be someone after college it was all good. Gym coach
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom