Which Two Rappers Would You Like To See Squash Their Beef?

Hi All

With all the rap game beef at the moment, which two rappers would you like to see squash their beef in the form of putting on some gloves and having a few rounds at one another?
laugh.gif

Also explain who would win between the two and why!

A$AP Mob and Raider Klan even though it unofficially went down at SXSW. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
none of them, i actually like beef.. it shows a realness to the game.

it's much better than the current state where all these dudes hop in bed with each other.

^Ross and 50 cent..

i think if they could put their differences aside, squash it. They would make classical powerful music.

50 with the gritty gutter hood street rap

Ross with the luxury high end rich materialist music

wow...

Last edited:
Pretty much most of the big ones. I feel like a lot of the beefs were either squashed too late, or dragged on so long that the beef being squashed wouldn't even matter. I would have loved if Jay & Nas squashed their beef before 'Streets's Disciple' instead of 2 years later, cause by then, the "Black Republicans" collabo was pretty underwhelming. Same thing with G-Unit and D-Block. Could ya'll imagine if Eminem and Canibus squashed their beef right after Eminem Show? You would've still had a lyrically in his prime, non accent having, non-45 syllables per bar Eminem and a Canibus would would've released 'Rip The Jacker' not too long after, and wasn't a shell of himself. Damn :smh:

i know they not both rappers but jay and dame is the highest priority on my list, second would be nas and prodigy or the whole queensbridge

Back
Top Bottom