Which was better....Purple Haze (2001?) or Purple Haze (2004)

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Cam'ron = Rap God? (In any kind of light)

No offense, but....

laugh.gif

Cam'ron has and always will be the Ken to Nore's Ryu, to me. Just over way more fire beats.

Stoneface away.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
this _ cant be serious

u-mad1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew the Cam fans would be mad.

ryu_ken.gif

Cam is Ken cause he's better than Ryu...by like ' ......... ' that much

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by budap06

He must be refering to 2 the 03 Advance that was supposed release December 9th I wanna say of that year (I remember him saying it on one of the songs). But The advance version is hot. Imagine if the Final Version also had Diamonds and Pearls, Long time Coming, Dead Mutha F****s, Shut the F*** Up, Harlem, Crown Me, and The OG Get em girls. I think we'd be lookin at one the top ten rap albums of the decade, maybe even top 5.

cam would've been a rap god
eek.gif

rocafella robbed him of that....but then again dipset havin all those loose tracks that are classic i guess brings part of their mystique.

Yeah I agree, they have so many tracks of that nature its crazy. It kinda makes you wonder how things would be if alot of those classic tracks could have madewhatever respective projects they were supposed 2 be on. Songs not making it because of sample clearances =
ohwell.gif

"whips and kicks and clothes...so we could get with the models..."
pimp.gif

this was my joint in sophomore year...would sing jaheims hook all day in the hallways.
frown.gif
I miss the dips.

The '04 album is a classic. The pinnacle of what the dip set thing was (besides diplomatic immunity 1)

Originally Posted by budap06

He must be refering to 2 the 03 Advance that was supposed release December 9th I wanna say of that year (I remember him saying it on one of the songs). But The advance version is hot. Imagine if the Final Version also had Diamonds and Pearls, Long time Coming, Dead Mutha F****s, Shut the F*** Up, Harlem, Crown Me, and The OG Get em girls. I think we'd be lookin at one the top ten rap albums of the decade, maybe even top 5.

BOOM, nail on the head. He had some heaters on there. A mix of those tracks with the best of the official Purple Haze tracks would have been TOUGH.

I remember he had this "Diamonds and Pearls" track that went kind of hard. Was that on the advance?

I still cannot find full version of the Purple Haze LP to download..and i have yet to hear this advance version we speak of
nerd.gif

that doesn't even make sense since CHWM dropped in 2002
yea, thats what I was tryna remember...+%+# aint come out in no damn 01
laugh.gif

the advance dropped in like 03. Mines had 20 tracks, had a Lil Flip record on it.

Yeah I never heard the complete track's of the 03 version, that vol. 5 was fire though.

Started off with J.R. on that Michael Myers beat, and Cam on that Dynasty beat was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

What did the original get em girls sound like?

correct me if I'm wrong but it had the OG get em girls beat with the original sample. The one that released with the album had a modified beat without thesample

Back
Top Bottom