Which would you rather do?

With the sneaker game becoming more hectic by the minute...do u think u should pay a little more for a pair of kicks instead of camping out/risking your life for them?

30t6p3b.gif

Life's a joke so I'll risk my life for shoes.

If you didn't know this was a joke too just like this thread right

i love to see people trippin on a post and post maker.............................funny as hell........................................peace23

I risk my life every Saturday morning...sometimes I just do it for the thrills...no intention to cop the kicks...just to risk my life...

i say if you can get a good spot in line then go for it. if not dont waste your time camping chances are your not getting a pair.

Originally Posted by amazementnme

With the sneaker game becoming more hectic by the minute...do u think u should pay a little more for a pair of kicks instead of camping out/risking your life for them?

No need to risk ur lives if u r a true sneakerhead.A real sneakerhead knows at least one salesassociate of each sneaker store to hang outAnd exchanging knowledge and releases.i have several stores who put aside a pair forMe and i buy them after the release dateWithout the hungry crowd around me.

Back
Top Bottom