Which XIII to Buy ?

get altitudes cuz they are black and u wont c the dirt on them........ but thays my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all 3 are nice........

Originally Posted by drizzy1

get altitudes cuz they are black and u wont c the dirt on them........ but thays my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all 3 are nice........

i've never understood why people say this...dirt is still visible on black shoes

i've never understood why people say this...dirt is still visible on black shoes

Originally Posted by Vuey

babyJs23 wrote:

Vuey:
Buy only what you like and want
wink.gif
Or just buy them all as stated
pimp.gif

I would love all 3 , but Wife is only letting me buy 3 pairs this year, i picked up the white/black IX's , i plan on getting one of the XIII's and obviously the Concord XI's at the end of the year .

I love all 3 XIII's out at the moment , but am only able to buy one .... so hard to choose !!!
frown.gif

I hear you. My wife says if I buy J's for myself, I have to buy for the entire family, which I do anyway
smile.gif

Man! Those prices in Australia are crazy
eek.gif
And I thought $150-$175 here was expensive...What size do you where because if I can find some for way cheaper than that, I can send them your way so you can save money. Helping the NT family out
wink.gif

babyJs23 wrote:

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

I would love all 3 , but Wife is only letting me buy 3 pairs this year, i picked up the white/black IX's , i plan on getting one of the XIII's and obviously the Concord XI's at the end of the year .

I love all 3 XIII's out at the moment , but am only able to buy one .... so hard to choose !!!
frown.gif

I hear you. My wife says if I buy J's for myself, I have to buy for the entire family, which I do anyway
smile.gif

eek.gif
And I thought $150-$175 here was expensive...What size do you where because if I can find some for way cheaper than that, I can send them your way so you can save money. Helping the NT family out
wink.gif

babyJs23 wrote:

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

smile.gif

eek.gif
wink.gif

babyJs23 wrote:

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

smile.gif

eek.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom