which young athlete should JB sign?

I think Jordan brand should desegregate his team. I like Adrian Peterson though, I believe he would be a good addition.
I love B Roy too (206 baby!) and I would glady wear B Roy Js.

they shoulda signed kevin durant. needed some seattle PEs to look for since Ray is gone.

but they should probably sign Beasely. DMC would be a good choice i guess.

Any of the young guys mentioned above would be a great addition (B Roy, Peterson, Mcfadden etc.) but I would love to see them think outside the box and get aplayer that's not all that clean cut but had tons of talent and attitude (young or older), resigning Moss would be nice to see also.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Me. I need the money.

Does it matter that the only sport I'm haflway decent at is bowling?

x2. jb should def make a bowling shoe. mj already had his line of bowling balls.

r0b3vr.jpg

honestly STEVE NASH is there dude, b roy is a good choice too.... i need me some floyd mayweather boxing boots though haha jp

B. Roy. very proffesional and by far under the radar on alot of cats in the NBA for years to come. everyone knows who carmelo and lebron is, pretty sooneveryone that dont kno crap bout sports is gon know bout B. Roy. great kid if u ask me.

I would both Adrian Peterson & Brandon Roy. They both have ton of class and potiental, I think that would be a good fit for them on JB.

Brandon Roy for sure, he's the best young guy in the league other than deron williams and monta ellis...

Back
Top Bottom