white/black XIV and CP shoe

n3n7us.jpg

nl5375.jpg

info of on shoes at
http://www.bouncemag.com/2008/02/19/feet-on-the-street-jordan-team-shox-special/#comments

not feeling either shoe, the XIVs should have SOME stitching around the toe area even if they dont have the ribbing

No fireflyandfia, they aren't just promo shoes
"Jordan XIV on LTD magazine CEO "Hawaii" Mike Salmon"
o6wdj7.jpg

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

I hope the CP3s aren't limited or anything, I would love Hornets colourways.

PYS has them under retail, i think it's safe to say they're not limited.

Those XIV's look like the ones they released few years back only without the graphite green and ribbing, clean though and the CP3 looks great for abasketball sneaker def worth copping a few colorways especially the ones he wore at the all star game. *finds a pair on ebay*

CP3's are copped. I only want the blk/silver and that Hornets colorway. Props to Jordan Brand for releasing a Hornets colorway.

Any confirmed release date on the CP3's??? Would Love to add that to the shoe collection!!!

Those are the oxide 14's, original. The non-ribbed ones are so clean, they make the ribbed look like Team's. The original black toes, for all theyounger ones here, were the same way. This is what made the OG heads look at the retros like garbage. They were one of the classiest looks, along withConcords.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

Any confirmed release date on the CP3's??? Would Love to add that to the shoe collection!!!
March 1st is the official release date.

Those are the oxide 14's, original. The non-ribbed ones are so clean, they make the ribbed look like Team's.

what are you talking about?

304994649.jpg

304994648.jpg

these O.G.s aren't the same as the XIV's pictured above

...but i like these retros a lot
304994646.jpg

304994644.jpg

(pictures from PYS)

Back
Top Bottom