White Cement IV Returning Spring/Summer 2025

Im thinking Reimagined = either all white suede, with the same texture that was on the royal 1,s, or all white Patent Leather lol. Im in, as long as the Nike Air is in the back.

100% guaranteed these will be reimagined in some way (besides the shape). Since the last retro was true to OG specs

Peeps are logically speculating that these could be Reimagined or a tweaked version.

It wouldn't be a shock based on the recent fiascos of being led on that an original color model would be rehashed, only for it to be a differing version.

It's like we shouldn't get our hopes up an original color is returning based on the antics this brand put out lately.

Watch these "White Oreos" be a god damn swerve like the recent news of the "Playoff 12s" actually being a "Bloodline 12" instead................no way you're calling these 4s some "White Oreos" then have the audacity of showing a picture of White Cements alongside the news, THE ABSOLUTE AUDACITY OF THEM.

This is gonna be a "Bloodline 12" type of swerve............they're only warning us early now by calling them "White Oreos" instead of "White Cements"

16s are pretty beat and my restoration attempts aint been great so may as well kill them.

If it’s the true white/cement then i’m in.

This “white oreo” stuff has me worried.

Didn't they just drop the white Oreos like 2-4 years ago? They need to stop playing man smh
1717688441690.png

Definitely in. I Still have my 2012 that are still in great shape, and my 2016 pair that are still DS. But F' it, sign me up for these as well.

My 2016s are beat, the netting's yellowed, I wore the hell out of them...and if this is like the Militarys, I'll be buying these too.

Back
Top Bottom