pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

High Fructose Corn Syrup + Cow's milk?
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

The American way.

This taste AMAZING after smoking one. When you're sober, not so much.

Man, we had these in my store about a month ago. Management forgot to put it into the system so we had to pull them off the shelves the same day. Never seen them again
30t6p3b.gif

Will go looking for these tomorrow after work. Where are you guys copping from? I work at Tom Thumb and we don't carry them (or atleast my store doesn't).

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

roll.gif
yall will best and double up on anything.

roll.gif
roll.gif
had to man. Where I live I have about 12 supermarkets with in a mile and only 1 had them. So you already know
roll.gif

This is $!+#%%%#. I swear. I went to 3 stores and couldnt find any... @+! NT... yall piss me off making me stress over White Fudge Oreos...... Im usually a health freak so i hate buying bunch of cookies.

These Oreos should be in all stores in december right??
frown.gif
right NT?
tumblr_lv1140QADg1qii6tmo1_250.gif

treecakes_van.jpg
pimp.gif
CANT WAITTTT

White Oreo Fudge cookies=December version of the HP Touchpad..I'll hook some NT'ers up with a box for the low price of $19.99.

I found a whole bunch of them at my Walmart. Them things are sweet. I feel like I'm going into glucose overdrive after my third cookie.

On second thought, I might try these out. It goes against my religion of only buying fresh cookies but my man DajonDondo is in here hyping these up. So they are here through the month of December? Is this a yearly thing?

Back
Top Bottom