White Fudge Oreos in stores NOW!!!

So I go to school in Dominica, a tiny island about 1.5 hours from Puerto Rico. How tiny? We just got our first real grocery store 5 months ago. So you could imagine how surprised I was to see this here!

Note: We get real milk like every 2 weeks, luckily I was stocked from the last shipment of Lactaid
pimp.gif
The price was $7.50 USD tho
sick.gif

310673_10101306169353020_7935706_74189939_782838395_n.jpg

Man, I went to two Wal-Marts and a Target and had no luck finding them.
30t6p3b.gif
I seen them at Target on Black Friday, too. My brother's girlfriend told me that the Kroger down the street from me has them, so I'm going to buy a box on the way home tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Man, i ate the whole box and didn't even think about grabbing a glass of milk with it.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Man, i ate the whole box and didn't even think about grabbing a glass of milk with it.

I'm saying. Ate a whole box and decided to check the nutritional info. Serving size: 1 cookie 100 calories.

Word? 1 cookie B
indifferent.gif
. Who the F is anyone going to eat only 1
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
1 cookie!?
eek.gif

I seriously went to the store looking for these yesterday. gonna try again tomorrow after work instead of going to the gym

Can't believe that some of y'all ain't ever heard of these cookies. They been out for the last couple years during the holidays. For some odd reason I'm having a hard time trying to get ahold of them this year though.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

At the Ralphs I went to they were displayed separately. It should be one of the products on its own display.

The ralphs I went to this morning. . It was in between the chips and the sodas.. for $3.75

Since we're on the topic of seasonal cookies, does anybody mess with Mallomars? Joints are pretty good but they're pretty expensive..Like $4.50 for a box in NYC
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Anyone have luck finding these in NYC yet?

not yet, ive checked the gristedes, food emporium, c town, fairway, and duane reade by me, no luck.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif
1 cookie!?
eek.gif

I seriously went to the store looking for these yesterday. gonna try again tomorrow after work instead of going to the gym

roll.gif
@ the irony...

i went looking for these in cali...no luck
frown.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Has anyone been able to get these in NYC??
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 even henzo wants these.

to the dude who got 9 boxes 
indifferent.gif
. How u gonna eat all that sugar... imma get 1 box and thats it.

Still cant find them.

anyone know if they are just a thanksgiving cookie or a christmas one too..?

Back
Top Bottom