White Fudge Oreos in stores NOW!!!

Originally Posted by amel223

I didn't know about the calories per cookie until I finished the whole box in a day. Smh.

Cheat calories for those who wanna bulk up. This is assuming you lift weights regularly...

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Air Jordans? Naaah, we off that. I collect oreo cookies now homie

Can see it now on ebay and buy and sell forum.. I got a DS Box of white fudge Oreos, Vnds box Box Of white fudge Oreos, only missing a few cookies. They look good but if the 100 calories per cookie is true, no thank you.

they don't have it at my job yet (cvs)
frown.gif

went to wally mart with the homies after grubbin some nikko nikko.. ended up leavin with like 8 boxes (2x/each)

not as amazing as i was expecting... the red icing ones are good as well...

When I think of fudge...I think of dense chocolate, not white crap.   Therefore I am not a fan of white chocolate at all...never have been.  One of the few food items I dislike.  

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

When I think of fudge...I think of dense chocolate, not white crap.   Therefore I am not a fan of white chocolate at all...never have been.  One of the few food items I dislike.  

You don't like Hershey's White Chocolate w/ cookies and cream?

Originally Posted by iYen

No sir....not at all.  White chocolate and Mayo are the only two food items I don't really mess with. 

No sir....not at all.  White chocolate and Mayo are the only two food items I don't really mess with. 
you sir are a madman.

going to the grocery store later on today.. I must buy a box regardless of the price.. watch.. with my luck.. they won't sell them. .

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

you sir are a madman.
And racist.........j/k
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom