white girls. like my girl, but white girls...yeah

made this video. feedback is cool.

Lead singer looks like Bruno mars. Kinda hard to understand some of the lyrics, but all in all pretty funny. Info on the chick sucking her fingers? And what movie was that with the angry black chicks talking?

Black girls gonna hate you more than a three week break between scandal episodes.

Are u a serious singer?

Btw, I like this. Video made well, clever ploy on one of the most recognizable songs ever.

That particular ventura work was slobbering amazing. :evil: :wow: The effortless precision she displayed in the piece deserved an award from her peers. Bravo! :pimp:

Lead singer looks like Bruno mars. Kinda hard to understand some of the lyrics, but all in all pretty funny. Info on the chick sucking her fingers? And what movie was that with the angry black chicks talking?

Black girls gonna hate you more than a three week break between scandal episodes.
laugh.gif

girl sucking her fingers is juelz ventura. black chicks talking is from jungle fever.
Are u a serious singer?

Btw, I like this. Video made well, clever ploy on one of the most recognizable songs ever.
that's not me singing it's my friend, he's pretty serious. i wrote the lyrics, i'm a comedian. and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom