Originally Posted by Lazy B

I remember when white women thought big butts were
sick.gif
. Now its
pimp.gif
. Make up your mind, it's killing me!
White women with humongous glutes are
sick.gif
. Gosh darnit if u must have a big butt woman, there's always black women and latinas. I dread the day white girls think it's ok to have big butt and start letting themselves go. Leave my white women alone
smh.gif
Always gotta be 'that guy' .
smh.gif
Honestly there's nothing wrong with a white girl with a nice booty but let's not encourage it. A lot of my attraction to white women istheir mentality that they can never be too skinny.....let's keep it that way.
smokin.gif
I don't want white women thinking it's ok to have big butts.

i knew this thread was gonna come up, lol... i'll keep checkin back; i dont think its heated up just yet...

To this point sad to say I've been disappointed. On the low, its hard to find acceptable pics of pink toes w/ a nice

@#!.

Yo, where the hell is Illmatic?
nerd.gif

Edit: Picked up this little ditty in the rotund thread. Nt detectives ... lets get it.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

To this point sad to say I've been disappointed. On the low, its hard to find acceptable pics of pink toes w/ a nice

@#!.

Yo, where the hell is Illmatic?
nerd.gif

Edit: Picked up this little ditty in the rotund thread. Nt detectives ... lets get it.

nice pic

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Dont we already have a thread dedicated to booty?
eyes.gif

Nah man.. I mean... How's it gonna look when the entire first page is full of fetish topics cause kids cant control their hormones and keep it in one thread? Not a good look. And is your username seriously two characters? hmm... That's cool.
but this is white booty which is rare

Back
Top Bottom