White kid with stroke! Played with this kid at the rec lol.

Yo, so I thought this was the funniest !*%#. So I used to hitup Sports Club in Irvine. Right off the 405 at MacArthur. Anyways, I saw this kid there once or twice and he seemed like he could shoot a little bit. Played with him once or twice. Didn't really remember the kid or anything, but I was on youtube watching ball videos and I saw this in the related videos!!! It's the same kid haha!Kid is harvard bound haha

Yo, so I thought this was the funniest !*%#. So I used to hitup Sports Club in Irvine. Right off the 405 at MacArthur. Anyways, I saw this kid there once or twice and he seemed like he could shoot a little bit. Played with him once or twice. Didn't really remember the kid or anything, but I was on youtube watching ball videos and I saw this in the related videos!!! It's the same kid haha!Kid is harvard bound haha

nice. dudes aint even worrying about rebounding most of the time haha. doubt ill be seeing too many harvard games on tv but ill look out

nice. dudes aint even worrying about rebounding most of the time haha. doubt ill be seeing too many harvard games on tv but ill look out

dude is all arm, no legs. if he used his legs he could shot 30ft jumper with ease

dude is all arm, no legs. if he used his legs he could shot 30ft jumper with ease

that little hitch in his jump shot seems like it could be exposed in the college level, he could end up getting blocked a lot when defenders close out quick. But he can shoot, I agree with the all arms no legs comment.

that little hitch in his jump shot seems like it could be exposed in the college level, he could end up getting blocked a lot when defenders close out quick. But he can shoot, I agree with the all arms no legs comment.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

*looks at username*
So that's you? 
grin.gif
Haha. Come on bro. Hooped with him at the Sports Club in Irvine and I recognized him on the related videos on youtube!!!

*looks at username*
So that's you? 
grin.gif
Haha. Come on bro. Hooped with him at the Sports Club in Irvine and I recognized him on the related videos on youtube!!!

Don't know how tall he is, but it seems that anyone with decent size and athleticism would be able to block him easily. He can shoot though...

Don't know how tall he is, but it seems that anyone with decent size and athleticism would be able to block him easily. He can shoot though...

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I certainly agree, but I checked out some of the kids he played with at Brewster prep, turned out to be some blue chippers some going to Villanova, Kansas, UCLA, St. John's, as well at a kid named Mitch McGeary who is ranked #4 in the ESPN rankings and it seems as if he had no problem getting his shot off against some of the teams they played. Found the Brewster prep channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pejgproductions

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I certainly agree, but I checked out some of the kids he played with at Brewster prep, turned out to be some blue chippers some going to Villanova, Kansas, UCLA, St. John's, as well at a kid named Mitch McGeary who is ranked #4 in the ESPN rankings and it seems as if he had no problem getting his shot off against some of the teams they played. Found the Brewster prep channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pejgproductions

*looks at username*
So that's you? 
grin.gif

this. we gonna post youtube clips of everybody that we played pickup ball with these days on nt, lol. one thing if he was a top rated player but c'mon man.

*looks at username*
So that's you? 
grin.gif

this. we gonna post youtube clips of everybody that we played pickup ball with these days on nt, lol. one thing if he was a top rated player but c'mon man.

Back
Top Bottom