White Laces on Air Jordan 5

Hello fellow NTersI want to un ds my metellic 5s and lace them up with white laces the way MJ did. Anybody got any tips or pictures would help me out a lot. Was there a specific way MJ laced them up with the white laces?? Thnx

Hello fellow NTersI want to un ds my metellic 5s and lace them up with white laces the way MJ did. Anybody got any tips or pictures would help me out a lot. Was there a specific way MJ laced them up with the white laces?? Thnx

Mj's were laced by putting the lace underneath each eyelet, lace toggle on top just below tongue. I did mine that way, look dope.
I could be wrong been a while since I thought about it, or seen pics. Go for it!

Mj's were laced by putting the lace underneath each eyelet, lace toggle on top just below tongue. I did mine that way, look dope.
I could be wrong been a while since I thought about it, or seen pics. Go for it!

Just regular white laces will do. I don't know how specific you're talking about, but MJ only wore them with white laces a couple times....And of those times, they were laced like any other shoe.

ieibev.jpg

20z36he.jpg

I'm also gonna lock this since I sense a great deal of negative NTers about to flame you. Yeah, it's a legitimate question, but we have a ton of immature members.

If anyone has anything of importance to add or helpful to the OP, please shoot him a PM.

Just regular white laces will do. I don't know how specific you're talking about, but MJ only wore them with white laces a couple times....And of those times, they were laced like any other shoe.

ieibev.jpg

20z36he.jpg

I'm also gonna lock this since I sense a great deal of negative NTers about to flame you. Yeah, it's a legitimate question, but we have a ton of immature members.

If anyone has anything of importance to add or helpful to the OP, please shoot him a PM.

Back
Top Bottom