White Mans March ?

Well if they believe in karma...

Eventually the pendulum swings.

The best part is how they say that things are changing in THEIR country, like America wasn't founded on slaughtering the indigenous peoples and taking their land. My resolution? Trace your euro heritage and get on the first thing smoking back to your native land if you don't like the diversity in the U.S.

“We are planning to show that White people are organized and impassioned, that we know what the anti-white agenda is all about, and that we are dedicated to waking up as many of our folk as possible. We will make it clear that we will not sit idly by as our race is discriminated against, mocked, displaced, and violently attacked, all of which amount to white genocide, according to the United Nation’s own definition of genocide. This is why one of our big messages, which will be displayed on many large banners, is “DIVERSITY” = WHITE GENOCIDE.”

Read more at http://observer.com/2014/03/beyond-the-pale-the-white-man-march-is-coming-to-new-york/#ixzz2w7W56nLu
Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on Facebook

Now the black and more marches are really traditions from the civil rights era. They were about getting along and trying to get everyone to see blacks weren't just violent monkeys but deserve a far chance. This is about being anti everything not white and separating yourself from everyone else. I can see some issues whites have but the whole White Genocide thing and more is terrible

They are really going to try to march in one of the most diverse places in the US :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm just saying they better not dare march through Harlem cus I know a couple of people that know people who would come through with the four fifth nahmean

The best part is how they say that things are changing in THEIR country, like America wasn't founded on slaughtering the indigenous peoples and taking their land.
yet Columbus found this country
eyes.gif
...its common sense yet we never questioned it growing up

Last edited:
The best part is how they say that things are changing in THEIR country, like America wasn't founded on slaughtering the indigenous peoples and taking their land.
yet Columbus found this country :rolleyes ...its common sense yet we never questioned it growing up

They sent me to the office for "causing trouble" and basically disobedience for questioning a teachers authority when I questioned that story.

I may have been a child but they were not about to tell me this man discovered land when it was already inhabited thousands of years prior to his birth.

They sent me to the office for "causing trouble" and basically disobedience for questioning a teachers authority when I questioned that story.

I may have been a child but they were not about to tell me this man discovered land when it was already inhabited thousands of years prior to his birth.
thats crazy
mean.gif
to be honest I never really looked at it like that till I was in high school...are they still teaching that lie in schools now?

they're definitely still teaching it, my kid told me about it around thanksgiving. She's in kindergarten.

We had a nice lil talk about that :lol:

When I was in HS a US history teacher was teaching that the South wanted to get rid of slavery but their hands were tied :lol:

Back
Top Bottom