White/Red Air Jordan XX3 Detailed Shots from kixandthecity

When the "Titanium" Air Jordan XX3 first hit retail, it brought with it a potential glimpse into the future of the Air Jordan XX3. As the lucky"Titanium" owners got home and placed the Air Jordan XX3 in their DVD Player, they were not only given a detailed look into the design process behindthe XX3, but also, a sneak preview of the "Old Love" White/Red Air Jordan XX3. The colorway immediately created ripples throughout the Internetsneaker world. Word has it that at the time that everyone first saw the "Old Love" White/Red Air Jordan XX3 on the AJ XX3 DVD, the colorway actuallyhad been scrapped, but due to the resounding reaction that the sneaker received, it was resurrected and put into production.

According to Gentry Humphrey, the White/Red Air Jordan XX3 was designed to represent Michael Jordan's "Old Love", the Chicago Bulls. MJ couldhave easily worn the White tumbled leather, White MJ stitching, and sparkling Red TPU midsole XX3 on the court on the way to his 7th championship. Later thisyear, Jordan Brand is set to release a "New Love" Air Jordan XX3 in the colorway of MJ's Motorsports' team uniform.

Man they are nice...Just to make sure is the toe box leather not patent leather?

As you see by my any, I'm lovin this shoe.

im at school so i cant see them
mad.gif
got to see em at the KATC thank goodness

see this is what makes the xx3 such a PERFECT way to end the number line. This colorway is the best white/red colorway since the low/hi Air Jordan i metallics.the vi' white reds had black and the fire red iiis had dark cement plus cement grey outsoles.....as for primarily white red shoes this and the i'sperfectly bookend the jordan line. these will get copped.

BTW~~~~ Any help on how to custom paint the red chasis to make em green ala ray allen pe's would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! thanks in advance.

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

= 70's forestgreen suede and '05 boston halfshells > any shoe ever made or to be made

funny how this shoe has "too much white" for my taste, but i absolutely love the Black/stealth pair....and that has more black!.....i'm such ahater lol

Back
Top Bottom