White/Red / Cherry 12s To Release

Dont think you all have to worry, the Alternate 4s were very dark but these 1s are gym red too and are brighter 

I guess the black/red 12s will be gym red so i would say the white/red will be the same shade, also the 2009 white/red 12s where one of the worst retros i have seen they were maroon with red bottoms

The label doesn't matter. The OG was varsity red and so where the 2009 but the 2009 version was much darker. Gym red might be spot on

chiphands2.0.0.gif

Any news on these??

I could pick up a 8/10 pair of these for $110

If these come out I might as well get both

Any news on these??

I could pick up a 8/10 pair of these for $110

If these come out I might as well get both
Looks like a go for holiday season though sometimes Dino seems to be vague when asked about these. He did confirm it though at his sneaker show. My guess is December 3 or 10.

I'm in for these. Can't wait to cop them. I love 12s. Copping these, Grey/White, and Red/White. Will have a bunch of 12s by the time the year ends. I love 12s so I will get most of them except for the Nylon ones and Wings since those were impossible to get.

I'm in for these. Can't wait to cop them. I love 12s. Copping these, Grey/White, and Red/White. Will have a bunch of 12s by the time the year ends. I love 12s so I will get most of them except for the Nylon ones and Wings since those were impossible to get.
i know the feeling right now i have about 6 pairs of 12s. i just need these, playoffs and another pair of obsidians because the ones i have right now are done

Back
Top Bottom