White/Red / Cherry 12s To Release

Sold my OGs for financial reasons. Didnt purchase 2009 pairs because they didnt look right.

I hope Nike redeems itself with these.

Those who think the 2009 weren't bad have to see the og to compare. When i bought the og back in 2011 which was wearable and not separating. From the leather yup the pebbled portion and even the padding, it became apparent that the retro was not meant to be worn for long and that they cut corners by using thin leather, little padding, and soles that became ashy

I really hope these are indeed releasing and are at the very least a little bit of an improvement of the 2009 edition. I would be in for a pair if JB releases official pics soon

Please get the red and shape right.. for the love of god.. this ruined the shoe last time.

Whats wrong with the shape? The remastered 12s overall look noticeably better than any 12 after '04 IMO
Its Pebbled party is not as high as the og. That's the difference
He's talking shape, and not materials tho.
exactly, the pebbled part is much shorter, heres some pics from the 12s thread
View media item 2298235View media item 2298236
It being taller on the OG is something that is a nice touch. Sice the 2003, jb dropped that part down.

If they get the correct shade of red like my OG's below, I'm all in for 3 pairs. 

If it's off, I'm just coppin one pair with my 20% of code 
laugh.gif

I'll cop regardless even if the shape is off. Color is bound to better and the quality will at least be higher than 2009.

Whats wrong with the shape? The remastered 12s overall look noticeably better than any 12 after '04 IMO
Its Pebbled party is not as high as the og. That's the difference
He's talking shape, and not materials tho.
exactly, the pebbled part is much shorter, heres some pics from the 12s thread
View media item 2298235View media item 2298236
It being taller on the OG is something that is a nice touch. Sice the 2003, jb dropped that part down.

So you're equating the drop in height, and shape change on the facts the material wasn't as pebbled?

So you're equating the drop in height, and shape change on the facts the material wasn't as pebbled?
never said that, homie asked about shape, i said i doubt they'd change back, you asked what's wrong with shape, i said the pebbled part is much shorter. I'm not talking about the pebbling itself, I'm talking about its height. I'm not sure what you're confused about.

never said that, homie asked about shape, i said i doubt they'd change back, you asked what's wrong with shape, i said the pebbled part is much shorter. I'm not talking about the pebbling itself, I'm talking about its height. I'm not sure what you're confused about.

Oh ok, I get that. I was asking him, shouldn't have even quoted you.

man whoever said thesewere dropping last year need a brick dropped on their head. they better not be wrong this time. stop playing.

Back
Top Bottom