White/Red XII....

Does anyone know what the release date is or when pre-order starts? OR if they are even coming to Canada??
Thanks

not sure...best bet is to contact footlocker or the nikestore -- and please post any info you get here for those who are interested. Thanks! I just grabbednubucks for $70 so I think im going to pass on the black/red white/red 12s.

I've tried that and I'm getting different anwers....The most common date seems to be Dec. 19th...Can anyone confirm??

Originally Posted by kaisodre

I've tried that and I'm getting different anwers....The most common date seems to be Dec. 19th...Can anyone confirm??
That's still what I'm hearing. Jams moved up to the 24th though...

well going by the newly revamped jumpman23.com site it says dec. 19/09 for white/red xii

Well I just pre-ordered for the Dec. 12th....This was from the manager at Yorkdale....I got tired of talking to the indians....decided to go to the chief....

^ Don't know who the manager of FL Yorkdale is...but there's this older asian dude who gave me attitude when I picked up my pre-ordered TB3's inthe summer. The pair originally for me had a chipped midsole, so obviously I asked for another one but the next pair had creased leather on on the toealthough it was DS. I asked for a third pair and he gave me an attitude saying, "look they're already pre-ordered so I can't bring em out." Please, I'm the first one at the store that morning, nobody is gonna know which pair I took. And as a consumer I have a right to choose.

I ended up taking the creased leather over the chipped midsole because I felt sorry for a low waged shoe salesman, and I hate arguements. But then again,that's the reason why sneakers are only $200 at FL and not $650 like at LV next door, the service is much different.

Speaking of Indians, the brown dudes who used to run FL at fairview back around 03-04 were cool.

I heard these are 19th as well. But are they that limited that people are pre-ordering these?

Yeah....turns out that both managers are not on the same page.....The 19th is the OFFICIAL date.....

release date is the 19th. Foot Locker Markville has pairs in already. Come and reserve your pair today. We are also getting the Xmas Lebron's and Kobe VJokers.

209.99? holy the true blues were 189.99 whats with the raise in prices?
sick.gif

copped mine size 11 $150 CAD (after conversion) from the states...being shipped to my NY address as i type this
smile.gif

good move...let me know how much the customs/duties fees are when they arrive. I almost never order anything online from the US to ship here because thecustoms/duties kill me, on top of the overpriced canadian shipping fees.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

good move...let me know how much the customs/duties fees are when they arrive. I almost never order anything online from the US to ship here because the customs/duties kill me, on top of the overpriced canadian shipping fees.

Shoetrends is the best IMO with customs, I ordered Flu Games from them, they marked it as a $20 gift. No customs, and I ordered them on Monday morning, arrivedon Friday afternoon.

thanks good to know...a lot of ebayers are always willing to do that but most legit sites always so they will not make 'illegal/false declarations'.

Originally Posted by ktan09

good move...let me know how much the customs/duties fees are when they arrive. I almost never order anything online from the US to ship here because the customs/duties kill me, on top of the overpriced canadian shipping fees.

Shoetrends is the best IMO with customs, I ordered Flu Games from them, they marked it as a $20 gift. No customs, and I ordered them on Monday morning, arrived on Friday afternoon.

Did you have to ask for it to be marked as a gift or is it automatic?

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Shoetrends is the best IMO with customs, I ordered Flu Games from them, they marked it as a $20 gift. No customs, and I ordered them on Monday morning, arrived on Friday afternoon.

It's automatic, one reason why Shoetrends is one of my favorite online stores.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

It's automatic, one reason why Shoetrends is one of my favorite online stores.
Great info, thank you very much. I'll give online shopping one more chance. I used to buy from designer athletic but I got tired of payingduties.

the flu game XII were excluded the last 50 day so I too hope that it will be included next 50 day.

Back
Top Bottom