White Tee and Black Tee

I was reading through Soulja Boy's 25 Favorite Albums of All Time and he mentioned Dem Franchize Boyz album as one of his favorites. First thing that came to my mind was White Tee, that *!%+ was EVERYWHERE, at least in Atlanta. The Gucci came out with Black Tee. I wanna say this was 2003.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at them big *!% tees.

I was reading through Soulja Boy's 25 Favorite Albums of All Time and he mentioned Dem Franchize Boyz album as one of his favorites. First thing that came to my mind was White Tee, that *!%+ was EVERYWHERE, at least in Atlanta. The Gucci came out with Black Tee. I wanna say this was 2003.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at them big *!% tees.

laugh.gif
03-04 is about right. Me and my homies wore nothing but white tall tees for a few months at one point til at school started saying we couldn't wear them because of "gangs"
30t6p3b.gif

That was around the same time they banned the snowman shirts too.

Black tee was the first time i ever heard Gucci

laugh.gif
03-04 is about right. Me and my homies wore nothing but white tall tees for a few months at one point til at school started saying we couldn't wear them because of "gangs"
30t6p3b.gif

White Tee, easily.

With the exception of a couple songs, Gucci was straight trash until late 07

White Tee, easily.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

White Tee, easily.

u crazy, gucci smashed that black tee "gucci mane so gutta i steal money out ya purse, lay off in ya yard rob ya when ya go to church"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

White Tee, easily.

u crazy, gucci smashed that black tee "gucci mane so gutta i steal money out ya purse, lay off in ya yard rob ya when ya go to church"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom