White women who ONLY date black men....

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by devv

I wanna smash a Racist white girl for some reason, like one of the KKK broads or something, I wanna smash the racism out of her.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how the some of the same cats hating and making generalizations in that Jill Scott thread basically flipped the script in here. Interesting.

I have a home boy here in North Carolina and he bags some bad White Chicks, but i do have some friends who bag some biggins, so its up to the person

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by devv

I wanna smash a Racist white girl for some reason, like one of the KKK broads or something, I wanna smash the racism out of her.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My boy and I discussed how getting a white chick to call you the N word mid-coitus would be
devil.gif

In my college days I use to smash a lot of beckys and whooties because I was I an athlete but they came to me though but I haven't smash an asian..... I always wanted too

^
laugh.gif

but race has little to do with attraction. If you ugly, youre going to attract ugly girls and thats that.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^
laugh.gif

but race has little to do with attraction. If you ugly, youre going to attract ugly girls and thats that.
QFT....if you're ugly or have nothing else that makes you a suitable/ worthy mate, don't expect to be smashing dimes. Black women aren't worried about the broke negros in the hood smashing fat white women who let them drive their honda accord and co-signs loans for them.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

This thread is stupid like all of them are. Y'all black dudes don't even realize you are getting made fun of?
worrdd.....sometimes i wonder why i get on this website.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Some NT'ers in here are either highly salty or kind of hurt that black dudes are getting more play from all types of females.
I'm guessing these NT'ers are either white or asian dudes.
fixed

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by IamMD

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.
So you want your girls family to be racist? You're trying to sound cool but you aren't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by magneto621

thank god for desperate black dudes that would hit anythin that moves, you guys doin us favors by taking these fat ugly heffers off our hands...especially the white girls that wanna-be ghetto, you know the ones...they got pale skin and red hair
laugh.gif
I don't know where yall are from, but what this poster said is the norm in Texas and the south. I've live in Texas and have lived in Arkansas, and 90% or more of the white girls I see with black dudes are not even a 5-6/10. They stay gassed up because they they are with a black dude and tend to hate towards white guys. They stay laced with Jordan or Fusions and have that attitude like they are something. Rarely have I EVER seen what I would call a "normal" white girl with a black dude.
You probably live in the hood then?
nerd.gif
I also live in Texas and I've never seen this?
& I can tell I would have A LOT of you guys mad in here.
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet I've smashed badder white chicks than most white guys in here. No offense.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^
laugh.gif

And this. Being handsome with a great body FTW.
pimp.gif

In the end, it's all about looks.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by KenJi714

white washed black men that is

Yep, everybody got stereotypes and excuses for why this happen....simple minded fools.

I know goons that date white chocolate women
laugh.gif
So if he's a goon hes not white washed ?

most of the black men i see with white women are black men that black women probably didn't want anyway.

i say keep 'em. just worry about your damn self, stop focusing on race so much.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

white washed black men that is

Yep, everybody got stereotypes and excuses for why this happen....simple minded fools.

I know goons that date white chocolate women
laugh.gif
So if he's a goon hes not white washed ?
No, no he isn't.......I'm going by simple stereotypes of the white-washed negro. Word to Eddie Griffin in undercover brother.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

most of the black men i see with white women are black men that black women probably didn't want anyway.

i say keep 'em. just worry about your damn self, stop focusing on race so much.

White men-We don't want them anyways keep them
Black women-We don't want them anyways, keep them

attachment.php
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

media_httpawesomegifs_aEDmn.gif

Back
Top Bottom