Who also wishes the Hundreds would just come to an end.? Vol Shortypop

Originally Posted by reener

I like their simple stuff and their POST fitteds too bad I'm all the way in NY and I'm not paying 100+ for a hat.

im still mad i sold my teal one
ohwell.gif

still got the burgundy. and someone i knows been tryna sell the most recent one

and i said id cop but not now. so they been waitin 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

their older stuff was waaaay better. They started to run out of ideas after the disney collabo. But i still dig their simple stuff, like the stuff with the little adam bomb logo.
"People keep talking about 'Hov take it back', I'm doing better than before why would I do that?"
Code:
nobody ever seems to grasp this concept
tired.gif

SMH at you for knocking someones hustle you sound like a female

if you dont like it dont buy it somple as that!!

"Hundreds on my mind, why is Hundreds on my mind? Wonder how Bobby get em buying every time."

-The Juice

If they stop the Hundreds, what would all the pinoys in cali do for clothes to match their fresh nike SBs?

the quality of their shirts are doo doo and that's putting it nicely. i have a target t shirt that's better quality.

Streetwear never appealed to me. If I saw them in a department store I might buy it but for brands/companies that hardly have any market share in physical stores, I find their prices hard to justify. Maybe it's cause I live in MN.

i know it's a hypebeast brand and all and it's quite popular here in the Bay Area, but the brand is just awesome...I don't understand why you want it to go down. What the hell is your problem OP? Or maybe you're just a loser, i'll take it at that...since you wish for others' demise. The brand is strong and I support all they do. I like their drive to expand and how they don't sell out and keep their customers happy. Sure their customers can be young and stupid, but i like the Hundreds a lot.

The Hundreds? We off that...........(Well at least I am).

Besides it was cool in like 2007.

Back
Top Bottom