Who are the WEALTHIEST rappers currently in the game?

Let's exclude these guys.... 50, Jay-Z, Kanye, Eminem, and Puffy (if you consider him a rapper)....

who is caking in the rap game today? The reason I ask, is that over in general there is a thread about a house that Lil' Wayne bought in Miami....whilesome people were giving props, the haters came out and said he doesn't have too much money because Baby & Slim are seeing most of theprofits....anyways, you have to consider things like outside interests, ringtone sales, clothing lines, etc etc....who's on your list?

According to Forbes.....

1. Jay-Z - $34 million
  2. 50 Cent - $32 million
  3. Diddy - $28 million
  4. Timbaland - $21 million
  5. Dr. Dre - $20 million
  6. Eminem - $18 million
  7. Snoop Dogg - $17 million
  8. Kanye West - $17 million
  9. Pharrell Williams - $17 million
  10. Scott Storch - $17 million
  11. Ludacris - $16 million
  12. T.I. - $16 million
  13. OutKast - $14 million
  14. Lil Jon - $14 million
  15. Ice Cube - $13 million
  16. Jermaine Dupri - $12 million
  17. Swizz Beatz - $12 million
  18. Chamillionaire - $11 million
  19. The Game - $11 million
  20. Yung Joc - $10 million

Originally Posted by The ReUp Kid

According to Forbes.....

1. Jay-Z - $34 million
  2. 50 Cent - $32 million
  3. Diddy - $28 million
  4. Timbaland - $21 million
  5. Dr. Dre - $20 million
  6. Eminem - $18 million
  7. Snoop Dogg - $17 million
  8. Kanye West - $17 million
  9. Pharrell Williams - $17 million
  10. Scott Storch - $17 million
  11. Ludacris - $16 million
  12. T.I. - $16 million
  13. OutKast - $14 million
  14. Lil Jon - $14 million
  15. Ice Cube - $13 million
  16. Jermaine Dupri - $12 million
  17. Swizz Beatz - $12 million
  18. Chamillionaire - $11 million
  19. The Game - $11 million
  20. Yung Joc - $10 million
And this is just what they raked in last year....
pimp.gif

i predict 'ye will be in the top 5 by the end of '08.

da heads of crews usually caked up.

cam'ron
wasn't there a picture of duke recently at mickey d's with sweats that look like they came from a boys and girls club clothes bin?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i read somewhere that overall Nelly is stacked up. Plus I also recall reading that unlike most rappers he has top quality jewelry not the stuff some rappershave.

It's crazy how there are so many ways to make major money now day. You couldn't have told me 10 years ago a rapper would even make 5 million in hiswhole career . Cats gettin like 3 million just for a small role in a movie.. endorsements.....clothing lines....crazy money out there!!!
pimp.gif

reason I said Common...I was thinking about all these new movie roles my man is in, and his new advertising $. Common had a big '07, not to mentionconsistently going plat, and touring w/ Kanye.

Originally Posted by SillyRichard

Dude I bet you even Bow Wow makes more money than Common. No hate.

but there has to be some numbers decreasin from his gross income cuz he got ghost writers on his payroll.

^ well considering that it's not only going down in the trap, but the mall and club as well, would lead one to believe that he's stackin...

Out of all the rappers in the game rapping about coke, maybe one of them is actually caking off it.

jay-z is worth half a bil aint he? next id say dre or puffy? master p? em? 50? gucci? (that was a joke kids) timbaland is up there... umm... swizz got cake...nelly does indeed have cake... ummm im too tired to think of anymore right now... im goin to sleep...

Back
Top Bottom