Who are these random people at STAPLES center?

I've been watching the Lakers since about 98. Every single home game theres these random people I always see..

1. The guy sitting to the right side of Jack Nicholson with the white beard.

2. The guy sitting about 8 people down from Phil who always claps with that damn piece of paper.

3. The bald ball boy on the visitors side. He used to have slicked back hair back in the day(99 or something). But this guy has been at every home game Iveseen which is somewhere in the 100's. I know you've seen him.

Originally Posted by MarsIV

Sucks for you.

Your mom didn't complain.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
People think they're tight with all these attempts at 'mom' jokes

3. The bald ball boy on the visitors side. He used to have slicked back hair back in the day(99 or something). But this guy has been at every home game Ive seen which is somewhere in the 100's. I know you've seen him.
roll.gif
Dude is a lifetime ball boy. I've wondered this myselfplenty of times

lou adler -- big time record bigwig. started the monterey pop fest during the summer of love ('67)

Even though the thread is off to a great start, i've always wanted to know who that dude is next to Jack as well. He's at games even when Jackisn't

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Even though the thread is off to a great start, i've always wanted to know who that dude is next to Jack as well. He's at games even when Jack isn't
That's your mom.

grin.gif
(tryin to kill the great start to the thread)

that ball boy probably has the sickest collection of PE's. dude is probably a member of NT or ISS.

Originally Posted by MarsIV

I've been watching the Lakers since about 98. Every single home game theres these random people I always see..

2. The guy sitting about 8 people down from Phil who always claps with that damn piece of paper.

3. The bald ball boy on the visitors side. He used to have slicked back hair back in the day(99 or something). But this guy has been at every home game Ive seen which is somewhere in the 100's. I know you've seen him.

I HATE the guy with the paper, he even uses that thing to give high-fives...he really pisses me off

and the ball boy, he is so old and wears that horrible yellow headband.
smh.gif

is Jim Goldstein, the guy with the cowboy hat, boots, jeans, Tom Petty from afar, still there?

and who is that Asian lady with the glasses?

Who is the guy with black hair who is always behind the announcers when they show them? He sort of looks like he could be in Goodfellas.

Originally Posted by BF Hoodrich

roll.gif
Dude is a lifetime ball boy. I've wondered this myself plenty of times

at what point do you cross the line from ball boy and become the ball man?

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Who is the guy with black hair who is always behind the announcers when they show them? He sort of looks like he could be in Goodfellas.

I was gonna ask the same thing. Big dude with a thick beard that is always behind the announcers.

Back
Top Bottom