77f261f4e715aafe71f4b407912406ef48b2661a.x-png

111219205101c31bb5db70402f.png

I saw this 4 peoples icon on the aj20s strip

who are they?who can help me?

Thx
smile.gif

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike ! 
laugh.gif

Honestly...  I have no idea, but now you have peaked my interest.

Anyone with more knowledge of the Lasered shoes care to chime in?

Man, who cares? This analyzing every nook and cranny of Jordans is ridulous now. And FYI dankenstein, it's Piqued, not peaked.

The story is that MJ would stop by and see these 4 kids in Chicago before every home game and give them some advice or help.  They stood outside on a street corner and MJ would stop by and say what's up.  Something like that anyway.

The supposed story goes that there was a group of inner-city Chicago downtown natives that MJ would visit before most (if not every) home game(s). For what purpose, I forget but they were a part of his pre-game ritual. (Pretty sure I remember that he was dropping off tickets to them.) At the time, the guys were in their teens and were meaningful acquanitances of MJ.

Sorry for the vague explanation, but that's what I know them to be.

beh235 wrote:
Man, who cares? This analyzing every nook and cranny of Jordans is ridulous now. And FYI dankenstein, it's Piqued, not peaked.

eek.gif
 Total ah ha moment !

Ive lived my whole life thinking it was peaked... kinda embarrassing when I really think about it
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by soundwave24

The story is that MJ would stop by and see these 4 kids in Chicago before every home game and give them some advice or help.  They stood outside on a street corner and MJ would stop by and say what's up.  Something like that anyway.

thank you for your sharing 

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

The supposed story goes that there was a group of inner-city Chicago downtown natives that MJ would visit before most (if not every) home game(s). For what purpose, I forget but they were a part of his pre-game ritual. (Pretty sure I remember that he was dropping off tickets to them.) At the time, the guys were in their teens and were meaningful acquanitances of MJ.

Thx for help~ï¼

anyone know a website that explains EVERY image on the lasered strip with pics? there is so much stuff on there that I still have no idea about, like that circle logo next to the word red...$$%!

Any i think this is the ONLY shoe we should over-analyze due to its historicness and backstories!

Originally Posted by IHS

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Thx for help~ï¼

Yeah its about these kids in Chicago that MJ would visit on the street corner before every home game. I think he gave them tickets too. If you've ever read "Driven from Within" it explains it in there.

Back
Top Bottom