Who are you most looking forward to in 2010??

Drake has had the biggest hype since '08. His album is suppose to drop this year. None of those other dude's hype even compare. He's almostguaranteed to go plat off w/e his first single is and his hype.

I'm sure some ppl might be anticipating these other dudes more but nobody's hype is bigger than Drake's.

And ftr I like all the rapper's music mentioned way more than Drake's at the moment.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

DRAKE.

Jay Electronica is 2nd.

Who the #**@ is J. Cole?
eek.gif
You don't know who J.Cole is? You should listen to hissongs. He's hands down better than Drake.

drake, jay elect are the top 2 i have the highest commercial hope for
but me personal my hype is towards

3-Pill
2-Nipsey hussle,
7-Freddie Gibbs,
8-Jay rock,
1-Wiz khalifi,
6-Charles Hamilton,
4-Mikey halsted,
5-Vado.

*edit* from 1 to 8

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

DRAKE.

Jay Electronica is 2nd.

Who the #**@ is J. Cole?
eek.gif
You don't know who J.Cole is? You should listen to his songs. He's hands down better than Drake.

it is Drake........and J.Cole doesnt have the IT factor when it comes to mainstream success, nor does he have any co-signage as Drake does with Wayne and YM oreven an acting career on a show called Degrassi
laugh.gif

but he is a pretty good rapper from what ive heard (not much)....word to his verse on Wale's album
embarassed.gif

but ive yet to listen to this Warm Up mixtape you all praise on here.....ya'll say its like that, it better be

**heads over to livemixtapes to have a listen...........i feel super late**

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

J.Cole doesnt have the IT factor when it comes to mainstream success, nor does he have any co-signage as Drake does with Wayne and YM

Um.......Being the firtst artist Jay-Z signs to Roc-Nation isn't considered co-signage? Jay set him up perfectly by having both Drake and Cudi on thealbum, but only allowing Cole to spit a verse.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

J.Cole doesnt have the IT factor when it comes to mainstream success, nor does he have any co-signage as Drake does with Wayne and YM

Um.......Being the firtst artist Jay-Z signs to Roc-Nation isn't considered co-signage? Jay set him up perfectly by having bpth Drake and Cudi on the album, but only allowing Cole to spit a verse.
16 bars of mediocracy?!? the same 16 bars of mediocracy you KEEP on spittin AFTER the release of BP3? one little feature is not enough............

Roc-Nation......................Wale................need i say more
smh.gif

Greatest hype is hands down Drake. I'm not trying to get into a who's better argument. I was just stating that to say J. Cole has no co-signers is kindof foolish.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

jay electronica? really? nobody knows him lol

Its Drake or Wiz

Wiz had a lil hype but he's not getting bigger. He already had his 1 single (Say Yeah) already released his album (DOND) so he's gonna stay and havehis niche of stoners and cute girls. Jay Electronica is getting pushed by Diddy & I think DJ Enuff some NY DJ so he's gonna have a strong grassrootsthis year. J. Cole is being lazy he's killing his verses but he just needs that one tape that forces people to respect him.

well i don't care what you guys think, but for me, i'm most looking forward to a J. Cole album.

Are you guys realizing its asking who has the biggest hype? Not who are you most anticipating. I'm trying to understand how Drake doesn't have thebiggest hype.
laugh.gif

No way Jay Electronica has the most hype... I swear no one knows about him besides a few dudes on NT

Back
Top Bottom