Who can say N...the "N" word? vol. all you closet racist NTers contribute to the convo

Don't see any rational reason why a white person would even want to use the n-word. I think some white people just feel some type of way about black folks using a word that they can't. Not without catching flak anyway. Personally I think the use of the word in general is a bit strange considering its history but it is what is. I suppose it's a way of turning a very hateful term into something of your own. 

Last edited:
Nope no passes them ***** deaded
nerd.gif
 for who ? lol

Kanye West, touch the sky tour back in '05.Midway through Gold Digger;"Hey white people, this is the the only time you can say n***@"And the crowd went wild [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Girl at my work got fired last week for this. She's a white stud so she acts just like a black dude, I mean walk, talk etc. She's never used it while conversing with me but did with someone else. Long story short they were talking and she said something them hit him with the renzel my *****. He said he said huh to give her a chance to clear it up and she said it louder and slower like "blah blah blah blah MYYY NIII****AAAS". Son was heated and wanted to punch her and ended up telling the supervisor and she got cut lose.

Moves into a black neighborhood she refers to as a "rodent-infested dump."

Calls the police on the people in the neighborhood--her own neighbors, who she apparently refers to as n-words--as many as 200 times in six years.

Claims she has single-handedly transformed the neighborhood into an "oasis."

Feels comfortable enough about all of this to essentially brag about it while running for office.

The audacity here is truly astounding :lol:

For those in disbelief about black folks encouraging their white friends to say the n-word, I can say that this was certainly the case for me as a kid and adolescent with pretty much all black friends. They would say things like, "Red, you a ***** too." Or "You're one of us, you can say it too, bro."

That had me saying it when I was a kid for a few years, from like 5th to 7th grade. After that I just stopped because I didn't feel right about it. I let it slip a few times in high school out of a lack of vigilance and being surrounded by its constant use. Haven't said it AT ALL since 10th or 11th grade.

Been checking white folks trying to use it ever since.

why cause she dated diddy? :lol:
collab with the lox, jenny from the block

she a NY Puerto Rican, da Hiphop inteligencia collectively rolled their eyes at da one or two folks who tried to pull Jlo's card.

I know people who still don't **** with her cuz of that. Da hip hop inteligencia doesn't speak for black people.

White savior complex. FDB.

I know people who still don't **** with her cuz of that. Da hip hop inteligencia doesn't speak for black people.

Hiphop is da driver of da word usage...that & comedy.

Jlo in da Fat Joe box, Ricans from da Bronx..i mean ya can press em if ya want :lol:

Jlo in da Fat Joe box, Ricans from da Bronx..i mean ya can press em if ya want :lol:

We do press them around here though.

JLo went from Fly Girl to saying ***** to tweeting AllLivesMatter. Her NY pass is not good everywhere :lol:

Last edited:
Some ricans are black and proud of their blackness. I have many rican friend s who will tell you they're black. They ain't in the sunken place like Dominicans.

Oh yeah not up there. But then they come down here tryina flex like they're at home still :lol:

I have an afro Rican homegirl from NY that lets it fly and I've seen her check people too. Was always weird to me but I get it :lol:

I am a black man.

If I don't say it to you, don't say it to me.

I can't control what you do on the Innanets or among others.

Inb4 "why don't black people stop saying it?"... Ignoring all nuance.

Still the most relatable post in this thread.

So let me get this straight.

If a black man refers to me as a N....for whatever reason

Then i have clearance to refer to him as such in a friendly manner?

Even if i dont use the word....do i have clearance?

Oh yeah not up there. But then they come down here tryina flex like they're at home still :lol:

I have an afro Rican homegirl from NY that lets it fly and I've seen her check people too. Was always weird to me but I get it :lol:

I promise they checking the wrong ones. The live wire ones that pop off at anything were the ones that use it the most. Kings, netas, nah I just don't see it happening.

I promise they checking the wrong ones. The live wire ones that pop off at anything were the ones that use it the most. Kings, netas, nah I just don't see it happening.
Yea you're getting cut messing with them lol.

So let me get this straight.

If a black man refers to me as a N....for whatever reason

Then i have clearance to refer to him as such in a friendly manner?

Even if i dont use the word....do i have clearance?

case by case one day six flags pass, idk whats da west coast politics of that.

We do press them around here though.

in NYC, in da Bronx? sure :lol:

I think this thread is missing da point that da politics of da N word varies from place to place...

in NYC? its colloquially used as stand in for men & women as N's & B's

and women use it more than anything else.."oh she effing so and so's N" "that N been in my DMs" etc. :lol:

guys have waaaaay more words to use in NY..."B, fam, duke, money, etc"

case by case one day six flags pass, idk whats da west coast politics of that.
in NYC, in da Bronx? sure :lol:

I think this thread is missing da point that da politics of da N word varies from place to place...

in NYC? its colloquially used as stand in for men & women as N's & B's

and women use it more than anything else.."oh she effing so and so's N" "that N been in my DMs" etc. :lol:

guys have waaaaay more words to use in NY..."B, fam, duke, money, etc"
True

I believe this honestly :lol: it was always the "I'm from new yoke city got dammit" type dudes getting robbed and lumped up talking crazy. The wilder dudes from up there were cool with everybody I chilled with and didn't really start static out of respect I guess. Dudes would be wilin out after the liquor got flowin though.

Building on that...

These Pirus greet you with a friendly "what's up my *****?" You checking the squad, the one that said or none of the above?

View media item 2448030View media item 2448031View media item 2448032

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'ma respectfully say don't call me that and see where it goes. I'm not stupid :lol: that's a grown man in a bandana print pajama set.

Dude has nothing to lose whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom