Who Can Watch this Whole Thing Without Crying ?

Originally Posted by djsani8

on another note...your boy tupac is suspect
nerd.gif

Ban this guy

honestly the music killed the video for me. i really am sucker for these type of situations but video wouldve been better if the original audio played.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Why is this thread about the military instead of being about people who love each other seeing each other for the first time after long stretches of being apart? A lot of you need to grow up 
grin.gif

This.
Is it that difficult for you guys to empathize for the families who have loved ones in the military? To think that that person you love might not come home is gut wrenching.

I really want a dog but I'll dread this day. I can only imagine what this feels like. This video always makes me sad.

Any NTers with similar experiences? Sorry to threadjack.

Originally Posted by spizike231

softies act like serving in the military is a big deal

You really wanna start a heated debate with someone on the forum who has a family member in the military , all because you wanna be an e-thug? Can't be SRS.
indifferent.gif

NTers are too cool for emotions OP

Originally Posted by spizike231

softies act like serving in the military is a big deal

You really wanna start a heated debate with someone on the forum who has a family member in the military , all because you wanna be an e-thug? Can't be SRS.
indifferent.gif

I get in debates with people who have family in the military all the time.  A lot of people can't come to terms with the idea that the US military is used incorrectly all the time and they're used as a tool of imperialism more than anything.

didn't tupac rape a woman correct me if i'm wrong but how come it's never brought up
every time I see a kobe thread there will be 1 or 2 people talking about the colorado incident 

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

on another note...your boy tupac is suspect
nerd.gif

c'mon pac.. you can't be talkin to hoodrats like church girls
laugh.gif
when i first saw that vid, i deleted all my his music from my hard drive. smh

indifferent.gif
Any real 2pac knows this side of PAC never died. It just became hidden by all the negativity. This is the side of Pac I respect the most.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

didn't tupac rape a woman correct me if i'm wrong but how come it's never brought up
every time I see a kobe thread there will be 1 or 2 people talking about the colorado incident

It was bull$&!#. There's a vid of Pac explaining what he was charged with and how that whole situation went down. The chick was lying just like Kobes lil #@*%.

Those kind videos are pretty emotional, but the music kills that mix. Hearing the emotion in people's voice is usually what does it. Can't even lie, one of those videos made me tear up before. Man tears brah

I got to 1:30, took a sec then hit play again and had to permanently shut it off
laugh.gif
I'm an emotional person
ohwell.gif

SMH @ dude thinking it's not a big deal to be in the military....

i apologize i'm not on primetime television entertaining your #&*.....

try being away form your family and loved ones for a year at a time going through what soldiers go through....

to not know if you're coming back home....

or to be the one stuck stateside not knowing if your dad,brother,husband,son daughter etc is coming home....

and to have them come home and surprise you....

if that doesn't invoke some sense of emotion then you my friend have some soul searching to do....

Back
Top Bottom