Who copped these? RBK DMX 10 Run

Waiting for a discounted price. I know these wont sell, only pair ill pay retail for are the white/green just out of impatience but ill eventually grab the color above. Nice pics.

^^^^^^^^^Did they strip out the tech like the did with the Iversons or do they actually have DMX in them?

blco02, cool!! i was thinking hows the white/red looks in real pic! haha thanks! look quite good then I expected :nerd: :nerd: :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Waiting for a discounted price. I know these wont sell, only pair ill pay retail for are the white/green just out of impatience but ill eventually grab the color above. Nice pics.

Same here. Thats my plan for the Black pair and the white/cherry.

That navy pair is so beautiful. :smokin Can't wait to try those on. I've been reading and hearing a lot of good things about the tech in the shoe. True to the original tech? Anyone care to chime in?

Got mine. I really hope the DMX run 10 does well for Reebok, this is one of the only Reebok's I would ever wear. Would love to see them as a staple for Reebok. Can't wait for the White/Green og color.
I plan to get these ones

OG ad with the first colors were direct shots at the Air max 96 and that Spencer guy. TV ads were similar. Loved it. Still have the print ad

lol they already did.

OGs had a slightly blue icy clear sole, but for that ad they made it glowing red with smoke as if it were smoldering hot from running so fast... in hell
smokin.gif
Well crap, they look 1200 times better in the ad than they actually do, I thought they were purple with a bright crimson sole. That colorway's crap when accurately depicted.

I bought the black pair and I am not as happy as I thought I would be. I had the originals in high school and if I remember correctly, I was able to actually feel the air transfer as I walked around in them. These just dont feel as "cushiony".

The og green colorway is back on Eastbay! Can't wait to get mine.

need 3 colorways of these.

waitin for that sale tho. the kiddies and beast could careless bout these...

Back
Top Bottom