Who do you cheer for in sports?

I like my home teams (Boston)..but i also root for the Phillies in baseball

I follow college football and basketball mostly and I usually just pick which teams I like every year based which players I like that year. Also its hard to have a favorite team when I bet on as many games as I feel will be profitable. you can catch me cheering for a team like I've been a fan since birth one week, next week I'm hoping the QB breaks 3 fingers. Gambling SMH.

this kid I work with like the Cowboys,Lakers, and Duke. He has no connection to any of them, I swear he just likes to be hated on.

Outside of my home teams I root for who's humble. Thats why I really root for guys like Rose, Durant, Manning, and especially Michael Vick. Can't stand the guys who are just worried about having all eyes on them instead of just focusing on playing. Growing up I loved Dwyane Wade at Marquette but he irritates me as much as anyone. I would be very content with either OKC or San Antonio beating the Heat. And then there's guys who have some annoying tendencies but I can look past it cause of how much I appreciate their game. Someone like Chris Paul. He flops and cries but he's actually got some fire to just win. He plays the point as well if not better as anyone ive seen in my lifetime. 

Phoenix Suns- Only NBA team in the state 
grin.gif

Tennessee Titans- 1 yd Superbowl loss combined with Eddie George and Steve McNair (RIP)
frown.gif

Chelsea F.C.- Essien, Drogba, Malouda, Anelka, Makelele, A.Cole .......see a pattern 
laugh.gif

Arizona Wildcats- grew up in Tucson and go to school there

I also root for greatness and random players I like 

Kobe

D-Rose

Lionel Messi

Sig check
pimp.gif
!!!

I don't follow baseball as much as I use to but I will always be a fan of the home team Atlanta Braves. Not a big fan of hockey but I follow the Chicago Blackhawks.

Favorite Teams
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys
MLB: Orioles
NHL: Capitals
NCAA: Michigan & FAMU (Alma Mater)

2nd Tier
NBA: Cavs
NFL: Raiders
MLB: Nationals
NHL: Avalanche
NCAA: Maryland & Georgetown

Philadelphia 76ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Seattle Mariners, Anaheim Ducks and Kentucky Wildcats. But I also tend to pull for the Memphis Grizzlies, Houston Texans, Minnesota Timberwolves and Chris Paul.

Eagles above any team, I have true feelings for every win or loss
frown.gif

Wizards - barely hanging on to this squad (soon to be Clippers if Andray Blatche is on this roster next season)

Mayweather - he's constant
laugh.gif
's

Aside from those two teams and Floyd I just root for individual players or entertainment value above anything else. Can't stand to see the same teams/players win over and over again (except Floyd)

NBA Teams - Sixers (Hometown team)
NBA Players I root for - Kevin Durant, Kobe, Kemba, Jrue Holiday, Gerald Wallace, LaMarcus Aldridge, Kenneth Faried or as I call him...FLOCKA! lol
NFL teams - Eagles, Falcons (liked them cuz of Jamal Anderson n stood with them thru all their good n horrible seasons)
MLB Teams - Phillies

For me it goes:
Hometown/local teams I grew up rooting for
School that I attend (My school aint got any thing decent to root for though
30t6p3b.gif
)
Teams with players I like/went to schools I root for
Underdogs I like
Root for no one
Hope the lights go out and both teams lose somehow

Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland Browns
Ohio State (where I attend school)

Baltimore Ravens & UGA Fball fan too... have followed them for years. Rather have a Buckeye/CLE title any day, tho.

chicago bulls chicago bears chicago blackhawks chicago cubs ND footbal Illinois basketball..................and the raiders

Clippers, Dodgers, Rams, El Salvador National Soccer Team, United States National Soccer Team,USC Football

I Root For the LA Team Familia ...check sig

Plus Barca cuz of Messi, OG Ronaldo, and Maradona
And
Riverplate cuz they from Argentina and chun out the best soccer players in the world...atleast they use too lol

NBA: Pistons; still loved them though, Bad Boys (billups, big nasty era), but today, ehhhhh...
NFL: Ravens, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are still not retiring..
The Pacman
pimp.gif

NBA: Vancouver Grizzlies (defunct), Seattle Sonics (defunct).. Was rooting for the Blazers until this year since my fav player at the time retired (Roy). I root for the Knicks now.
College: UW
Players: Lin, Shump, I.T., Nate Rob, Ty Lawson, Steph Curry.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

I Root For the LA Team Familia ...check sig

Plus Barca cuz of Messi, OG Ronaldo, and Maradona
And
Riverplate cuz they from Argentina and chun out the best soccer players in the world...atleast they use too lol
ESTAN EN LA B!!!
2n23ddv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom