Who do you respect in the NBA for their toughness? On the flip, who's soft?

Tough:
Iverson
Mourning
Oakley
All of the Bad Boys Detroit Pistons
Michael Jordan
John Starks

Soft:
Vlade Divac
Manu Ginobili
Devin Harris
Dirk Nowitzki
Eddy Curry

ya are confusing soft and vaginas,
soft is that a player would not play because of a little injury
vagina is a player that is scared to take it in or intimidated

the guys some of ya are mentioning are vaginas but will play with an injury.

McDysse, dude leads the team in rebounds, and like people said, he could have easily called it quits and retired off of his prior contracts
Nash, nose, teeth, back disorder, Robert Horry, whatever, dude is a hockey player. Better be paraplegic if hes sitting out.
Zo, beyond all the flexing and screaming, he is a pure monster. Kidney transplant, multiple injuries, and finally walks off like a warrior on a knee thatdoesnt work. Props (shoulda told Wade to take notes)
AI, obviously
Camby, given he is always "hurt", but he plays through a lot, and a good deal of it is legitimate.
Duncan *maybe* just, you dont see him miss many games, and you know he is gettin wrecked down there
Billups takes a whalloping too, and he almost always stays in (although, he propensity to pump fake and flail might have people demand him off this list....)

And finally...
T.J. Ford, dude is 4 inches shorter than almost every other PG and at least 30 lbs lighter, has a spine disorder that could leave him paralyzed, has had issueswith it 3 times where he lost feeling, and STILL refuses to quit, or be scarred of going into the lane with the big guys, very very mentally and physicallytough.

LeBron has played through injuries, so I wouldn't call him soft.

But my list includes:

Iverson
Grant Hill
McDyess
Nash
Kobe
Zo
T.J. Ford

first person i thought of tough was Iverson. but you can't count out Alonzo Mourning. guess you can say Wade also.

Kobe
Zo
Dwayne Wade (dude really does play through everything)

On a side note, I would have said allen iverson was the toughest about 4 or 5 years ago without question. But the way he flops around the court nowadays,he's lost some of my respect. Dont get me wrong, he still plays through hella injuries, but now he plays softer imo

Back
Top Bottom