Who do you think is more TALENTED...Chris "Ludacris" Bridges or Clifford "T.I." Harris?

Luda is only good for his own album intros, forced punchlines and features if you want to include them, that's about it.

Luda has more talent, and is way more creative.

What good is having more talent or being more creative than someone else if your not putting it on display. 

I think Luda's emphatic delivery has everyone thinking his punchlines are somehow "forced". Honestly who's punchlines AREN'T forced? Isn't that the point of them?

And it doesn't take talent alone to put together a great album, that's what producers are for. TI vs TIP sucked because one sole producer was absent from the album, DJ Toomp. But when Toomp and TI are together they make great albums surpassing probably every Ludacris album besides Word Of Mouf.

^ Luda's videos/acting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T.I. videos/'acting'. I like both, but I just call it how I see it. JMHO

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I think Luda's emphatic delivery has everyone thinking his punchlines are somehow "forced". Honestly who's punchlines AREN'T forced? Isn't that the point of them?

And it doesn't take talent alone to put together a great album, that's what producers are for. TI vs TIP sucked because one sole producer was absent from the album, DJ Toomp. But when Toomp and TI are together they make great albums surpassing probably every Ludacris album besides Word Of Mouf.

luda says LIKE too got damn much.. that #+!% wit mayweather was TERRRRRRIBLE... ol simple BS...

producers put together albums now? since when?

no excuses for luda... his music is corny for the most part... he on that silly #+!%... nobody wanna hear that... i want #+!% like slap from luda...

laugh.gif
@ this old $%! argument from 'O2/'03...

theyre 2 totally different kinda rappers. what the hell.

thats like "Whos better? 3-6 mafia or Black eye peas?"

luda is a funny sexy time rapper.
T.I. is a trapper.

apples and oranges.

Originally Posted by blackdude

Comin down the street like a prarade, macy's ... luda stealin young money flow now ???

T.I easily, I swear for the longest I felt tip had a ghostwriter for papertrail cause most of the songs and lyrics actually had meaning behind them.

I agree with everything you said except for the young money flow.... thats kanye flow drake just capitalized off of it and make it commercial

Ludacris fell off for me the instant he cut his braids. I give it to T.I.

Old Luda >>> Punchline-obsessed Luda.

And he's hardly "The king of the feature"
ohwell.gif

What good is having more talent or being more creative than someone else if your not putting it on display. 
That was the WHOLE point of me making this thread.  Thanks for answering your own question...

And I see dudes think this is just a "Who's better thread?"

NO, it's who has more God given ability/TALENT.

When it comes to rapping Luda isn't close to T.I

ehh as far as movies im not really sure. I would have to see a few more

man if its talent not to take anything away from T.I im goin wit Luda
even tho he fell off wit his hair dude way commercial now

Back
Top Bottom