Who else been with their girl so long that your game got old?

laugh.gif
, i was watching DeRay on DefComedy Jam earlier and he hit close to home with one of his topics. I just broke up with my girl and now im stuck with the game from about 2 years ago. Thataint gon work to get em in 08...anybody else feel like this

That's why you keep flirting with other girls WHILE you're dating your girl. Keeps you up-to-date, just in case anything happens

"Miss lady, miss lady, miss lady, lemme holla at cha!" Hahaha

I don't have game, girls just like my personality. I'm just me, and they appreciate that.

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

That's why you keep flirting with other girls WHILE you're dating your girl. Keeps you up-to-date, just in case anything happens

My thoughts before entering the thread. This shouldn't make your girl mad either.

i thought i was the only one
roll.gif

i recently got back to the dating game but im doing fine now
pimp.gif

i was with my girl for 4 years and we went on a 'break' for like 2 months. i met a girl like the following week, my game was rusty
smh.gif
when i asked forher number she laughed in my face but i still got it
indifferent.gif
i was asking all my female friends about that situation. i still smashed, so thats all that matters.
devil.gif

moral of the story: keep your game up to par while in a relationship.

edit: like duke said personality > game

Originally Posted by JFKTV

I don't have game, girls just like my personality. I'm just me, and they appreciate that.

"I got no game it's just some batches understand my story"[/Nas]
pimp.gif

after 5 years..im back in the game just like the man with #45 on his jersey..at first it was so rusty and now im getting championships..

Originally Posted by JFKTV

thats the best game there is cuz thats how i am

Yea me and my girl broke up in February after we've been together for almost 3 years, May 5, 2005. I don't have any "game" NONE.. I wentbowling this past saturday with a bunch a friends and met some of their female friends that were there. One of em kept dropping hints and kept trying to findout if I was single or what. We left the bowling alley and went to Denny's, I saw her out the corner of my eye moving her friend out of the way so shecould get the seat next to me (lol). She wanted to see my phone and she took a picture of herself with it, I didn't realize what she was doing, and shegave it back to me later. Fast forward to 2:30 am still at Denny's, we're leaving and I keep seeing her whisper to her friend. We talk as we'releaving and she's like, "You better make sure you call me" and I reply "well you better make sure I get your number then". She tells meto look at my phone and the number is already in there with a picture. Swaayt!

We went out last night, took her to the beach........ yea it was fun.

I was with this girl for about a year and a half, we broke up before I went away to college and real talk I didn't know how to go out with my roommates andchat up girls for a good month or so
smh.gif

It happened to me last year when I broke up with my girl of almost 4 years. Only took me about 2 or 3 months to get fully into it again. Just gotta go out alot and learn again. lol nah but for reals you can never truly lose your game. If you have any to begin with of coarse.

GAME IS GAME.

Well, ever since I joined NT I lost some social skills and as a direct result lost swag and game...
smh.gif

i broke up with my girl a few months ago, and i just realized this as well. I guess i should give the whole personality thing a try. Who knows, maybe it willwork?

Thats why I've keep my girl, but at the same time, I be letting these other breezys know that I'm still a beast. I lost a little bit but I haven'tlost all of my mojo

Back
Top Bottom