Who else been with their girl so long that your game got old?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Yea me and my girl broke up in February after we've been together for almost 3 years, May 5, 2005. I don't have any "game" NONE.. I went bowling this past saturday with a bunch a friends and met some of their female friends that were there. One of em kept dropping hints and kept trying to find out if I was single or what. We left the bowling alley and went to Denny's, I saw her out the corner of my eye moving her friend out of the way so she could get the seat next to me (lol). She wanted to see my phone and she took a picture of herself with it, I didn't realize what she was doing, and she gave it back to me later. Fast forward to 2:30 am still at Denny's, we're leaving and I keep seeing her whisper to her friend. We talk as we're leaving and she's like, "You better make sure you call me" and I reply "well you better make sure I get your number then". She tells me to look at my phone and the number is already in there with a picture. Swaayt!

We went out last night, took her to the beach........ yea it was fun.
you do realize that if you smash you need to strap up, right? no upstanding female in history has ever run the whole game for a dude. they might drop extra hints if you slackin but if you're that oblivious and she still tryin to get at you, she's probably got something itchy down there.

girl straight phil jacksonned him.
maybe he was taking to long to catch on...so she did most of the work for him...he still has to call so she didn't to ALL the work...

Originally Posted by JFKTV

I don't have game, girls just like my personality. I'm just me, and they appreciate that.
no cocky, but co-sign. add if you fly on top of that.........

happened to me last year when my relationship of 2 years was done.

anyway i was a lil stale at first but i got right back to it.

what i recommend is that you play the sympathy card. you know you just came out of the relationship and it hurt but you're trying to get back on your feet.

the key to this tho is not to OD don't cry to a girl just tell her the situation in a way that favors you because she will not want to break your heart anymore than it may already be...and actually she will want to mend it for you IF she is interested.

more importantly it shows that you are a stable guy and can handle the pressures of being in a long relationship, which is always good in a girls eyes becauseunlike us most of them are looking for 1 guy.

not me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yea me and my girl broke up in February after we've been together for almost 3 years, May 5, 2005. I don't have any "game" NONE.. I went bowling this past saturday with a bunch a friends and met some of their female friends that were there. One of em kept dropping hints and kept trying to find out if I was single or what. We left the bowling alley and went to Denny's, I saw her out the corner of my eye moving her friend out of the way so she could get the seat next to me (lol). She wanted to see my phone and she took a picture of herself with it, I didn't realize what she was doing, and she gave it back to me later. Fast forward to 2:30 am still at Denny's, we're leaving and I keep seeing her whisper to her friend. We talk as we're leaving and she's like, "You better make sure you call me" and I reply "well you better make sure I get your number then". She tells me to look at my phone and the number is already in there with a picture. Swaayt!

you do realize that if you smash you need to strap up, right? no upstanding female in history has ever run the whole game for a dude. they might drop extra hints if you slackin but if you're that oblivious and she still tryin to get at you, she's probably got something itchy down there.

maybe he was taking to long to catch on...so she did most of the work for him...he still has to call so she didn't to ALL the work...

Honestly, I don't catch on to girls dropping hints because I just think they're being courteous when they're smiling/laughing at my dumbjokes... I'm just a ****** when comes to women, period.

Wow, I had no idea people were gonna quote me that much....well that's all original JFKness, nothin' borrowed.

Originally Posted by treewing

Honestly, I don't catch on to girls dropping hints because I just think they're being courteous when they're smiling/laughing at my dumb jokes... I'm just a ****** when comes to women, period.

Guilty as charged man
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hmmm...Ms Mouse you have raised an interesting point. I would have looked at her like she was crazy.

And dudes is really out her smashin raw this early in the game, I need to strap up on everything.

Originally Posted by chozin87

Hmmm...Ms Mouse you have raised an interesting point. I would have looked at her like she was crazy.

And dudes is really out her smashin raw this early in the game, I need to strap up on everything.

There are some guys who take forever so we have to help them move things along...

Did the guy call her yet?

I just got out of a relationship ... and I feel you my game is struggling..... I;m hesistant when I need to go full forward. I guess I need more time.

That's nice to know...I won't automatically assume girls are scum when they're acting too forward. Maybe I'm missing the subtle signs. I thinkI catch these things, but hey. I'll give her a chance

i been with my girl 4 years. we hate each other. reminds me of chris rock's bit on relationships. if you ain't prayed to god that your mate dies, youain't never been in love
laugh.gif

that's why you gotta flirt at work, mall, whatever. make sure ladies still feel ya.
pimp.gif

I been wit my girl going on 6 years...my game been dead. best thing I come up wit now is "shorty lemme holla holla holla holla holla holla holla hollaholla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla" and hope their chappelle show fans'

Back
Top Bottom