Who Else HATES Playing Basketball Outdoors?

I hate it
mad.gif
. It seems like every outdoor court got those hoops with thedouble rims
sick.gif
. Half your shots just rattle out when they would go in onany indoor hoop. Then there's the wind. Sometimes when u go to shoot the wind just goaltends your shot and u end up airballing it. Basketball should onlybe played indoors real talk.

i enjoy outdoor more actually. nothing more fun than playing ball at the park with your boys on a sunday afternoon in the summer

You just have to adjust your game according to the conditions

Of course I prefer indoor, but outdoor is still that
pimp.gif
. I grew up onoutdoor, and I love basketball outside on a nice summer's day
pimp.gif
I do agree with you, that there are dual rims pretty much every outdoor that I see, as well, and they can get frustrating haha.

conditions vary.
but if you a baller outside. you a baller inside.
not necessarily the other way around.
hone your game outside and you'll be money anywhere you go.

Both has its advantages. Obviously inside is nicer, and you wont have to deal with weather, stiff rims, cold fingers, etc. But outdoors, I sometimes seem toplay harder because there's something "primal" about playing outside in the elements. It also makes you shoot better indoors. And there'snothing like getting a nice tan while playing outdoors in the summer.

I like most people would prefer playing indoors but don't mind the occasion outdoor experience. As long as the surface im playing on is flat then i'mgood. I can't stand some uneven outdoor courts and stuff.

I do refuse to play on any outdoor goal that most people have in their driveways. The adjustable joints. YUCK.

I just hate outdoor courts with lines that aren't right. Example, shooting a free throw and end up airballing because the FT line is 4 feet longer thanusual.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

I just hate outdoor courts with lines that aren't right. Example, shooting a free throw and end up airballing because the FT line is 4 feet longer than usual.
Haha, then you just suck.

jp
grin.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I hate it
mad.gif
. It seems like every outdoor court got those hoops with the double rims
sick.gif
. Half your shots just rattle out when they would go in on any indoor hoop. Then there's the wind. Sometimes when u go to shoot the wind just goaltends your shot and u end up airballing it. Basketball should only be played indoors real talk.
grin.gif
smh.gif

no offense, but you sound like you got a weak basketball game

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I hate it
mad.gif
sick.gif
. Half your shots just rattle out when they would go in on any indoor hoop. Then there's the wind. Sometimes when u go to shoot the wind just goaltends your shot and u end up airballing it. Basketball should only be played indoors real talk.
grin.gif
smh.gif

how do u adjust your game from indoors to outdoors then?

nah fam, outdoor ball is where it's at.

Although I do agree that on the indoor rim, the shot is pure money, and not so much outside. Beyond that though, there's nothing like wasting a whole dayaway under the sun, running games with your boys, then finishing up with a game of HORSE or A.T.W. at 10 at night.

Good times son.

eff them mosquitoes though.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I hate it
mad.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

how do u adjust your game from indoors to outdoors then?
laugh.gif
you make it sound like you're playing in harshweather conditions (like if there was tornado) and if that's the case, then you shouldn't be out there in the first place

and about adjusting your game, it has been said many times in this post

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Of course I prefer indoor, but outdoor is still that
pimp.gif
. I grew up on outdoor, and I love basketball outside on a nice summer's day
pimp.gif
I do agree with you, that there are dual rims pretty much every outdoor that I see, as well, and they can get frustrating haha.

--I dont mind playing outdoors at all.
--Indoors is cool too, the only thing is the depth perception is different for some reason when you shoot and what not. Gotta adjust.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

nothing more fun than playing ball at the park with your boys on a sunday afternoon in the summer
yea, playing in a gym, its way to damn hot down here

I dont mind playing outside, i'm not gonna act like im too good for a park court. to me, basketball is basketball, no matter where its played, i love thegame so much playing outsides not gonna stop me. now if i had the choice between a gym or outdoors, id take the gym any day

ive always thought i was alot better indoors myself, i just dont like playing on beat outdoor courts.

I also happen to get injured when I play outside, whether it's minor or major (fracturing my ankle).
However, playing outside is def. appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom