Who else HATES Shopping Malls? vol. here come another 40 kids..

only malls I would go to are the ones up in Sacramento. I hate every other mall in the bay area. They all suck

I'd rather go to the city.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I used to love going to the mall in middle school when it was the best place to meet girls, but at this point it's probably atop my list of places to avoid. Always a bunch of kids running around just being reckless and senseless, a bunch of 13 year old white girls with abercrombie bags, and a bunch of young moms with strollers. Shopping on the street FTW. Georgetown FTW, NYC FTW.
So you used to go to the mall when you were a kid to pick up girls and act senseless, but now that youre older you hate the mall because its fullof little kids who try to pick up girls and act senseless????????????

the mall blows me nothing i like to wear is in the mall so...stopped shopping in the mall when i was like 15yrs old...

I hate malls now! Im not gonna lie, a couple times a year I go there to kill time...no more then 5 or so.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I like going to the mall.
ALWAYS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
women at my mall.

Then again its located in a RICH white area....

So many hot young(er) white girls..... & TONS of milfs spending their husbands money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You always find a way to bring up something about being rich. We get it, your parent have money.
laugh.gif
And we get it.... you're jealous.
Jealous?
laugh.gif
.....right..
I MYSELF have worked hard for what I have, and work hard to help my mom and family. I haven't had any hand outs, that's a lot more than you can say.
laugh.gif
You don't know me, so you have no idea what you're talking about. Therefore, no point in arguing with such foolishness.
And yes, you are jealous... and deep down inside you know it... and you hate me for it. Keep on hating.
pimp.gif

I'll be thinking of you while I'm sippin on a drink from the beaches of Hawaii in 2 months champ. Maybe I'll smoke a cigar for ya while I'm there or somethin.
laugh.gif
Hawaii huh? Sippin on drinks from the beaches and smokincigars?
laugh.gif
Easy to say when it's mommy's and daddy's moneyhuh? Get back at me when you become a real man and go to Hawaii on your own money, and I'm not talking about your allowance... But thank for keeping me inmind on your vacation
pimp.gif
..I'm glad I've made that big of an impacton you.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

what? malls are awesome, maybe because Im just a few miles away from 2 of the biggest malls in america but they rock, got the movie theater right there, food court to just chill
even if you dont buy anything, juss to fool around, check for new stuff, visit spencers, maybe find a steal somewhere, hook up with some hot chicks, then hit the movies when it gets late

malls rock

Well yea..when I was 15 but I agree with the rest.

My mall during Christmas time

2.1228757400.bellevue-square.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bellevue Square. I spent many an hour there during high school.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

But yeah, Georgetown FTW. Especially in this warm weather we have currently in DC... the women look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm from Jersey and live near by all the malls ThunderChuck named, I usually go to the mall (typically Garden State Plaza)
for all the top notch hoodrats
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
and check out a few stores when I'm on my "rich man" spendingmood up in LV, Nordstrom, etc...
But I do be disliking all them damn hypebeast, especially on Saturday afternoons when I'm tryna get my game on and these dudes in there
acting like they are superior to everyone else
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I used to love going to the mall in middle school when it was the best place to meet girls, but at this point it's probably atop my list of places to avoid. Always a bunch of kids running around just being reckless and senseless, a bunch of 13 year old white girls with abercrombie bags, and a bunch of young moms with strollers. Shopping on the street FTW. Georgetown FTW, NYC FTW.

so the older people back then must have hated going to the mall too

but true that, Ive never been to a mall before I moved to FL

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what? malls are awesome, maybe because Im just a few miles away from 2 of the biggest malls in america but they rock, got the movie theater right there, food court to just chill
even if you dont buy anything, juss to fool around, check for new stuff, visit spencers, maybe find a steal somewhere, hook up with some hot chicks, then hit the movies when it gets late

malls rock
that must suck...tourists in your mall FTL...
not really, aint no tourists in paramus nj or nyack ny
laugh.gif

just alllotttaa hot women who be giving you the "eye"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aka they want it
giving who the eye?!? you?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WHOOOOP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

malls rock
that must suck...tourists in your mall FTL...
not really, aint no tourists in paramus nj or nyack ny
laugh.gif

just alllotttaa hot women who be giving you the "eye"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aka they want it
giving who the eye?!? you?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WHOOOOP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
shotsfired.jpg

If anyone here lives in CNY, they know about the Carousel Center. I hate that place so much. Like other malls, parents use it to drop off their kids. I'mglad the owner made a rule that if you don't have a parent after 4PM you have to vacate the premises. On the weekends it the worse. Mad dudes hanging outdoing nothing trying to look fly in their fake Nike boots. Little girls out there trying to get guys to catch a case.

Sucks when that is the only form of entertainment for people who can't go to parties yet.

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

pimp.gif
sick.gif

wuts the problem with those types of chicks? u gay doggie?

Word...the malls just not the same anymore as you get older. If I do go to the mall its to get what I want and im out.

Back
Top Bottom