who else hates weezy's voice

its so annoying...he ruined the IM SO HOOD RMX...and etc songs and i hate him on the duffle bag boy...i cant see the major attraction to him...i wish i had adollar for everytime he says LIKE on a track

King of Metaphors ? haha dude has a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go before he even scratches the surface of a prince .

Weezy and Eminem , most annoying voices .

dude is the king of metaphors/ similes, but i can only tolerate his voice for so long.
not the king of similes. metaphors, but he OD's on em big time.
I hate his voice. his voice back on bling bling was nice tho.

On a related note, I hate when people confuse metaphors with similes... I really hate it. It takes the point out of me trying so hard to avoid "like"and "as".

Usually I can tolerate it, but when he sings hooks, it makes me wanna kill someone.

And Weezy can't even spell "metaphor", much less incorporate one into his lyrics.

im a wayne hater but ima say his vopice and delivery pretty much make up his career

met·a·phor

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in "A mighty fortress is our God."[/td] [/tr][/table]

sim·i·le
n. A figure of speech in which two essentially unlike things are compared, often in a phrase introduced bylike or as, as in "How like the winter hath my absence been" or "So are you to my thoughts as food tolife" (Shakespeare).

He uses similes people. There is nothing symbolic about his rhymes. All he does is compare himself to inanimate objects.

better to be distinct then sound like someone else for starters.

no prob with his voice here,, its works for him just fine imo.

honestly i used to get down wit wayne a looooong time ago, like squad up days...but he got annoying to me a loong time ago...he does him and dat always has tobe appreciated...hes one of a kind, hate it or love it...but i think hes extremely overrated and annoying...but alot of people love his music and he has a hugefanbase so dat speaks for itself

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

On a related note, I hate when people confuse metaphors with similes... I really hate it. It takes the point out of me trying so hard to avoid "like" and "as".

That's because people are lazy and do not educate themselves enough.

Back
Top Bottom