who else hates weezy's voice

dude is the king of metaphors/ similes, but i can only tolerate his voice for so long
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

some songs are ok by wayne....but yeah his voice is annoying as hell.toooo much hype on this dude nowadays

probably to us true "hip hop heads" or whatever we wanna call it, but truth be told the south as a whole loves it and the next generation and whoreslove it. its part of his whole character. that ishh sells. aint even about what you say nomore. its how you say it. no disrespect tho. i think youngcarter is a good artist still

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

probably to us true "hip hop heads" or whatever we wanna call it, but truth be told the south as a whole loves it and the next generation and whores love it. its part of his whole character. that ishh sells. aint even about what you say nomore. its how you say it. no disrespect tho. i think young carter is a good artist still

Dudes don't want to accept that though.

lol, i may have been exaggerating a bit labeling him the King of metaphors, considering there are several other artists whom i havent listened to much, butdude is most definitely highly ranked in that area.
laugh.gif
when u mention weezy's name cats get MAAD salty as if he put out a dis track about them orsomethin.

Back
Top Bottom