Who else is watching The Real World.

this @+! gets better and better lmao

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

it pains me to see my dude greg take an L like that............
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i feel u.....its like greg is our friend and *%!
roll.gif

For some reason this dude Will has me
mad.gif
Like did you ever learn about homeboy love? Loyalto some snowbunnies that can't stand you? You violatin dawg...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

as grimey as it is that Will took Reva , she is choosin
laugh.gif

co-sign....
smh "Ill Will" ever since he couldn't close the deal with bri and sarah, he's turned into the 4th chick (and i don't wanna saychick) in the house.
WHO DOES THAT ?!

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Dirty trick
smh.gif

But got damn, I'm fiending for this next episode... I want Greg to body these peasants, word is bond.

Yeah me too.

lmao this chick reva is NOT cute...is that what LA has to offer..gotta be some dope pinays somewhere

I doubt Will even got domed up...he probably just tried to put that out there to make dude salty....dude probably just got some quality "feel goods!"

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

it pains me to see my dude greg take an L like that............
smh.gif
laugh.gif

True story.

mane...already.what kinda peanut butter jelly @%*$%#*% is that...

a **** is gonna be a ****
smh.gif
tho...them chicks is mad petty tho.

this dude will so green
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(dude punching trees?) how you gonna say you want Greg to just be thinking about what you was doing? How bout YOU think about what you just put your mouthon??
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

next week could be epic..I got a feeling Greg is gonna come thru with some classic lines..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

YO!
hangglide wit it, word to E.Ness
eek.gif
GOOD ONE!
laugh.gif
That beats my School Daze allusion, easy!

Ay but I'm really upset at how petty the other "5" roommates are when it comes to Greg. Their quick to call my mans all kinds of names butthey're trying to beat him at his game. They're going to take the L. [Adrian] You can't win! [/Adrian] Seriously, I wish I was still on campus orhad a roommate to talk to about this episode. Classic television and I don't even think MTV knows how classic it was. DF!!!

Sarah...used to be attractive to me, but now that she thinks she is higher than anyone and is acting like a total%@+%!....
indifferent.gif

YO!
Will and Dave finally reach their breaking point with Greg but their attempts to draw him into a physical altercation are unsuccessful.
See what I mean. Greg is like Rodman 2.0. Will and Dave bout to pick & roll their way into certified Loser Hall of Fame, ala Malone &Stockton.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom