Who else is watching The Real World.

YO!
Greg said in his video blog that the "gangsta" comment was edited by MTV to just the "gangsta" part, and the full statement was actually just a joking statement to Dave and Greg and had nothing to do with Bri. Bri just decided to come out on her own accord because, as it was said, she can't stand to see someone get more attention than her.

funny how Greg brings ***** home and Bri gets all up in his biz and isn't having that, yet she brought home that walking manwhore/STD and nobody's allowed to judge her...
eyes.gif

also funny how when Bri and Kim are calling other girls whores, Sarah doesn't say anything and agrees with them. yet when Greg refers to the same type of women as whores, Sarah gets on her high horse and starts preaching about respect for women...
eyes.gif

Damn... I forgot to watch that. In that case, she takes the L. DF!!!

LMAO @ Will and Dave trying to coerce Greg to fight! These dudes were double teaming him TO start the fight, #@$???

Neither one of them wanted to start the fight but were so amped up and did absolutely NOTHING. It's clear as day to see what they were trying to do.

+LMAO @ Will throwing stuff like a %$^%* and backing up!

Greg is that dude. I hope Joey comes back. Everyone besides Greg and Joey is a douche. Greg deserves a medal for being able to stand everyone in that house. Ihope Greg doesn't leave.

YOOOO!!! Will's Youtube
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is an abundant proliferation of quotables on that page. I was skimming through and check pg 13, Greg even got at him:

pretyboy88| May 22, 2008

Funny how you getting trashed by your own people...Warned you b***....You aint gone be able to show yo face in no urban area... Q ueer B***..

i thought it was an impostor, but it's actually him. funny how he found this and posted that
laugh.gif

LoLLLL @ Greg's video, he's just too real. I guess thats why he was "the chosen 1". From Will's youtube:
your a straight ***** son. even sticky fingaz who hasn't had a hit song/album/movie/show in YEARS couldn't vibe off one of your wack *** casio alarm clock beats
laugh.gif

damn i think Will might be the most hated person in America right now. those comments people are leaving is ruthless. MAn I bet the girls of the house aresoooooo embarassed at themselves. If that broad Sara and her family know what people think of them, that girls gonna end up hanging herself with those panties

Ohara899| May 22, 2008
wassup you b*** a** uncle tom i try so hard to chase after white women like Sarah but instead she would rather stay with her loser boyfriend then go out with your punk black a**.You are a modern day house n****.you sold your brotha Greg out for a white woman.you should have your black card stripped away.

its a shame how you let them white people trick you into turning on the only other brotha in the house...they must have known you was a house n****r from the jump,i mean come on n**a you taking up for b***** that look at you as "the token black guy" and you so stupid you don't even realize that s***

Why didn't you get mad and make a big deal about KKKims racist comments but you got mad cause Greg took Sarahs panties lol

you are the definition of the word c oon

Will, you are a joke of a human being for various reasons...what kind of human being disrespects the deceased like that?? You are disturbed. u take the term "token black boy" to a whole new level u degenerate f***. u needa cut that dirty mop off ur f**** head dude. a n**** like u prolly thought "Gee, maybe if I grow these !%*% locks, i can atleast give off an intimidating image," when u know u soft as dough. and that head band u be rockin...man headbands went out a LOONNNGG time ago, kinda like slavery you dumb f***, so i can't make sense of why u such a f**** house n****. Tryna plz da white folk..!%*% you u scum a**, pie +%% n****. Suprised u aint answer KKKim and that dweeb's g/f sarah like "YES MASSAH!" "YESSUM!"

wow dude i thought you was cool till i seen last episode. seriously man ? $** is wrong with you ? so white broads tell you to go f*** a chick, your on some yes massah s*** ?

yea delete all these comments, cause seriously i dont think there is no coming back from this L.

Super J iggaboo a** n**** you, quit saving them ugly a** white h*es you simpin' bastid. You're a %!#!!%# embarrassment. Somebody need to throw lighter fluid on your dirty +%% dreads and light a match. The D should be ashamed for breeding a sucka +%% ++@!! @+*$* like you....

this @+*$* really rockin a T-SHIRT, over a BUTTON-UP, with a %@%%@@ TIE ON TOP?? dog.... your beyond corny. that !+%% is truly pathetic.. LOL @ this corny !%*% break-dancing n !+%% in the club like its %@%%@@ Beat Street, thinkin spinning on your head a couple times is gone impress the white folks... @+*$* KILL-YOUR-SELF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

YOOOO!!! Will's Youtube
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is an abundant proliferation of quotables on that page. I was skimming through and check pg 13, Greg even got at him:

pretyboy88| May 22, 2008

Funny how you getting trashed by your own people...Warned you b***....You aint gone be able to show yo face in no urban area... Q ueer B***..

i thought it was an impostor, but it's actually him. funny how he found this and posted that
laugh.gif
greg, like usual, saved it out and waited till the public saw what was goin on. will should be murked everyday

i hope greg dont get kicked off!

im wait for the reunion when greg calls everybody i wanna see what they gonna say! i can see the MTV producers "cut to commercial that wasnt in thescript"

Ohara899| May 22, 2008
wassup you b*** a** uncle tom i try so hard to chase after white women like Sarah but instead she would rather stay with her loser boyfriend then go out with your punk black a**.You are a modern day house n****.you sold your brotha Greg out for a white woman.you should have your black card stripped away.

its a shame how you let them white people trick you into turning on the only other brotha in the house...they must have known you was a house n****r from the jump,i mean come on n**a you taking up for b***** that look at you as "the token black guy" and you so stupid you don't even realize that s***

Why didn't you get mad and make a big deal about KKKims racist comments but you got mad cause Greg took Sarahs panties lol

Will, you are a joke of a human being for various reasons...what kind of human being disrespects the deceased like that?? You are disturbed. u take the term "token black boy" to a whole new level u degenerate f***. u needa cut that dirty mop off ur f**** head dude. a n**** like u prolly thought "Gee, maybe if I grow these !%*% locks, i can atleast give off an intimidating image," when u know u soft as dough. and that head band u be rockin...man headbands went out a LOONNNGG time ago, kinda like slavery you dumb f***, so i can't make sense of why u such a f**** house n****. Tryna plz da white folk..!%*% you u scum a**, pie +%% n****. Suprised u aint answer KKKim and that dweeb's g/f sarah like "YES MASSAH!" "YESSUM!"

wow dude i thought you was cool till i seen last episode. seriously man ? $** is wrong with you ? so white broads tell you to go f*** a chick, your on some yes massah s*** ?

yea delete all these comments, cause seriously i dont think there is no coming back from this L.

Super J iggaboo a** n**** you, quit saving them ugly a** white h*es you simpin' bastid. You're a %!#!!%# embarrassment. Somebody need to throw lighter fluid on your dirty +%% dreads and light a match. The D should be ashamed for breeding a sucka +%% ++@!! @+*$* like you....

this @+*$* really rockin a T-SHIRT, over a BUTTON-UP, with a %@%%@@ TIE ON TOP?? dog.... your beyond corny. that !+%% is truly pathetic.. LOL @ this corny !%*% break-dancing n !+%% in the club like its %@%%@@ Beat Street, thinkin spinning on your head a couple times is gone impress the white folks... @+*$* KILL-YOUR-SELF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

everybody callin him a jiggaboohouse-_____

Greg was alright when they first started showin him but then he got wack real quick his pranks are weak and if will can steal your girl you'reautomatically weak, plus he believed that dumb broad she just sucked up your roommate and YOU are apologizing to her? WEAK

Ohara899| May 22, 2008

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

those comments are priceless...he might have to move to like north dakota or something to that effect

Ohara899| May 22, 2008

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Greg was alright when they first started showin him but then he got wack real quick his pranks are weak and if will can steal your girl you're automatically weak, plus he believed that dumb broad she just sucked up your roommate and YOU are apologizing to her? WEAK

Are you dumb? B/c will getting a little quick 5 second top from 1 of Greg's girls that he just uses to go out with at night (aka ****) is far fromweak. Especially when the whole house is over here convincing her to go mess with Will, Bri talking about "you don't know him like we do. He can bethe nicest person but he can...." Man some1 tell this chick to shut up and go find a pole. Riva over here on chill mode while Kim is like "I'llkeep watch out, don't ever call me a c-block again. Go upstairs... etc. etc." Now yeah he got lied to but are you trying to tell me you've neverfell for a lie? Fall back.

Back
Top Bottom