Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

That strong-chinned white boy from Real world Paris would give greg the business....No questions asked...

I hope they meet up in a Real world/Road rules challege in the near future...

I don't know if you're talking about CT but that matchup would be bomb!
eek.gif
eek.gif
Yeah CT....
laugh.gif
...thats his name

Will's an idiot. Greg basically stood his ground while William acted like an idiot (he acted in a manner that makes me pity my own race). I believe Gregwould have bodied Will instantly in the event that one of his "punches" made contact with Greg and not every other inanimate in the house.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

That strong-chinned white boy from Real world Paris would give greg the business....No questions asked...

I hope they meet up in a Real world/Road rules challege in the near future...

I don't know if you're talking about CT but that matchup would be bomb!
eek.gif
eek.gif
CT would eat williams lunch. those punches williams was airballing in gregs face wouldnt have happened

It's crazy how everyone in this season seems to blame EVERYTHING on Bri and Greg...don't get me wrong Greg is bringing a lot of this on him, but howSarah was just having Will's back like that and how Kim calling Bri a %%+! and them girls whores in the hot tub when she been getting down since Day 1

Either these people all crazy or the producers are just doing THAT good of a job editing

Why in next weeks episode commercial .... does it show joey hugging every cast member but greg? is greg leavng dis episode?

I think CT could take him too. Greg might be ABLE to fight, but CT is a FIGHTER. He just doesn't care. And I hate both of them dudes.

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

So tired of Sarah sitting on her golden thrown pointing the finger and talking as if she is a certified psychologist

true that. it's like if you're on real world, you learn this whole new vocabulary with big words to use in the confessional.

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

Why in next weeks episode commercial .... does it show joey hugging every cast member but greg? is greg leavng dis episode?

That's not next week's episode, that's after the commercial. Dude probably turned the channel and everything.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I think CT could take him too. Greg might be ABLE to fight, but CT is a FIGHTER. He just doesn't care. And I hate both of them dudes.
CT is a goon....

laugh.gif
@ joeys incredible Hulk jeans....

Back
Top Bottom