Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

I hate dudes who get rowdy and act brolic knowing damn well they :
  • ain't gonna do %$!$
  • knows whoever they acting brolic with is either dolo or out numbered
  • cops around
  • the other dudes aint gonna do *@!% cuz they got somthin 2 lose
  • etc etc
Exactly.

I seriously see a lot of similarities in Greg and myself. A similar situation happened to me at school last semester. Dude had the biggest mouth, puffing uphis chest in the hallway with cameras all around. We get into our suite, there's an RA right behind him and he's still talking. RA leave and he wantsto talk out the "situation." %!%%+, I hate that soft %+%+.

Anyway, I was watching with my moms, told her pretty much everything going on in the season so far, and she said "This guy, Will, is it? He'sseriously simpin'" I immediately began
roll.gif

i used to like will but he needs to get off his cloud of morality, i mean everybody wants to hate greg and call him out but everyone is a doin worse, i meanwills talkin about trust when he made out with gregs girl on the dance floor and tried to have sex in the confessional, and called him a f#%$#got and saidthats why his dad died, dave has no real reason to hate greg and he admitted it, the blond is in everyones *!$ for no good reason, i mean no one really has areason to hate the guy who really hasn't done anything wrong. and i also hate the fact that people are giving him mess for not attending their"job" when he actually is doing work and doesn't want to go to there fake job.

What was will thinking punching the tree he looked ridiculous
laugh.gif

Greg breaking the punching bag was just a portion of what he would do to Will he is such a lame talking about Greg's dad who passed away that was uncalledfor Greg should've laid some punches on William.

Observations:

-Will is a woman who sold out his boy for a girl (Sarah) that's not even into him.
-Greg is an idiot for not being able to see that his girl is cheating.
-Dave is rational.
-Kim and Sarah are total tards.
-Joey needs to drop the Macho Man thing because it's getting old.

Originally Posted by alaradios

Observations:

-Will is a woman who sold out his boy for a girl (Sarah) that's not even into him.
-Dave is rational.

i haven't seen this episode but dave is rational? dude is getting heated at greg when he has done nothing to him, but actually brings him chicks. if hewas rational, dude woudl be defending greg right now rather than attacking him.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

I hate dudes who get rowdy and act brolic knowing damn well they :
  • ain't gonna do %$!$
  • knows whoever they acting brolic with is either dolo or out numbered
  • cops around
  • the other dudes aint gonna do *@!% cuz they got somthin 2 lose
  • etc etc
Exactly.

I seriously see a lot of similarities in Greg and myself. A similar situation happened to me at school last semester. Dude had the biggest mouth, puffing up his chest in the hallway with cameras all around. We get into our suite, there's an RA right behind him and he's still talking. RA leave and he wants to talk out the "situation." %!%%+, I hate that soft %+%+.

Anyway, I was watching with my moms, told her pretty much everything going on in the season so far, and she said "This guy, Will, is it? He's seriously simpin'" I immediately began
roll.gif

same +%+% happened to me at school freshman year...i had beef with this kid and his boyjoined...now im getin food dolo at the dining hall and dudes is with his female...then gets all loud telling me he'll do it everywhere...i told dude shutup u know theres a camera above your head and he already knew i wasn't bout to beef on campus

I only seen one episode the other day. Will is a freaking disgrace to what a man is. Also, he disgusts me how he could turn on a brother like that. As much asI would like Greg to ruin Will that will just make black folks look worse and crazier on 'reality' tv. And I can't help but think of mad real worldeverytime i watch this show
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Observations:

-Dave is rational.

i haven't seen this episode but dave is rational? dude is getting heated at greg when he has done nothing to him, but actually brings him chicks. if he was rational, dude woudl be defending greg right now rather than attacking him.
Dave admits he's wrong after the fight.

Observations:

-Dave is rational.

i haven't seen this episode but dave is rational? dude is getting heated at greg when he has done nothing to him, but actually brings him chicks. if he was rational, dude woudl be defending greg right now rather than attacking him.
but the fight between him and greg should have never happened...

Man, I really don't understand all this pro-greg talk. Will & Dave should have took the L and stomped that dude out.

Observations:

-Dave is rational.

well sara did admit she was being judgemental after she judged bri and apologized, and yet she's still doing it. dave is the same. admitting you'rewrong, then goes out and does the same things ain't cutting it

Originally Posted by highondust

Man, I really don't understand all this pro-greg talk. Will & Dave should have took the L and stomped that dude out.

greg is wrong with all the pranks. but he did it mostly to the girls b/c they're freakin' annoying. he hasn't done anything to will or davepersonally and actually brought dave girls and introduced will to the hollywood ppl so he can get his career started.
and yet when gregs gets irritatedmostly with the girls, these fools chime and make something that ain't their business theirs. these fools are acting like HS girls who keep butting intopeople's business. that's why they're getting hated on

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Bri was looking right in the striped shirt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

roll.gif
at dave cutting sarah off while they were talking
"Dude..that was mean." "..I know"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't care for Greg at first, but he's grown on me. He pushes everyones buttons, and they all fall right for it. Will is a loser, punchingwalls and trees. Sarah is too judgmental, Kim is equally annoying. I like Joey can't wait to see him back, and Dave gets ridiculous, but at least he wasrational and seems to be moving on with Greg and settling their disputes.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Observations:

-Dave is rational.

but the fight between him and greg should have never happened...
Logically, yeah. It shouldn't have happened. However, Will got mad because Greg retaliated (he did retaliate) against Sarah. Will is trying to winover Sarah (not going to happen), so he's going against Greg simply to win her approval.

Dave acknowledges he shouldn't have gotten invovled in their fight.

Honestly, the only people I liked from the start were Greg & Will. Now I can't stand Will.

Joey was a baby complaining about how hard fighting his addiction was but when everyone offered to help he turned them down. Then he wanted to leave.
Bri is cool most of the times but I can't stand when he fights about the littlest of comments with everyone. Then claims she'll beat their ***. Thatissh ain't even necessary.
Dave is a little guy that wants to prove he is a man by beating up on bigger guys. He seems cool but needs to chill out sometimes.
Kim is a hypocrite. How is she gonna bag on everyone sleeping around when she does it too. And she is the worst person to get drunk.
Sara is too judgmental and really immature about everything. She tells everyone else to grow up but laughs about the stupidest things.

Greg *****
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think when sarah and kim watch these episodes, they must have learned a lot about themselves. i mean, these 2 are the most hypocritical chicks i have everseen.

Back
Top Bottom