Who else is watching The Real World.

you gotta be a soft dude to get offended by what he was saying

notice all the lame people in the house were geting offended except the other black dude, he didnt care, so why are people on a messageboard getting allemotional like the girls?

dude is hillarious, i could care less about how he acts, i dont know him

A dude who screen name is strawberry milkshakes, you have no right to call somebody else soft
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BiggerBizness

I didn't know Freck Billionaire's sister was a stripper
laugh.gif

it's funny to watch greg..$!%%@ calling people peasants..and that girl from sc makes me ashamed to even live here..i'm glad i'm not originally fromhere..she in the preview for the next episode telling the albino girl not to get ghetto
smh.gif

*strolls into the bathroom in silk robe*

Woe is me....... I am the Chosen One.

laugh.gif
That's good television.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ those 2 white girls blushing the whole time they were interrogating him. He got 'em.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

*strolls into the bathroom in silk robe*

Woe is me....... I am the Chosen One.

laugh.gif
That's good television.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ those 2 white girls blushing the whole time they were interrogating him. He got 'em.

I been thinking this too. That one girl from Arizona been on him crucial. Girls like "jerks" don't they?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Originally Posted by BiggerBizness

I didn't know Freck Billionaire's sister was a stripper
laugh.gif

it's funny to watch greg..$!%%@ calling people peasants..and that girl from sc makes me ashamed to even live here..i'm glad i'm not originally from here..she in the preview for the next episode telling the albino girl not to get ghetto
smh.gif

Yeah that white girl obviously hasn't seen much of the real world outside of sc,
smh.gif
at her making that very judgmental comment about the black dude (not greg) talkin about "I didn't no people from there could lookcute". If I would have happened to be strolling by the confessional room and heard her say that I would have smacked her kufi word to Jim Jones

Greg is comedy, they have to keep this dude through out the show, just to keep the entertainment level at a HIGH.

so since Greg is sitting right next to me now gotta do this stealthily. So I'm watching him log onto his computer and to prove his arrogance his log onname for his computer is PrettyBoy. Not only that, his aim screen name is fairly close to that as well. Can't really take a picture with my phone causehe's right next to me. He's also really annoying, just sitting there sighing all the damn time and humming and doing random crap.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Greg is the coldest _ on Real World ever.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
for real he is..ive never seen someone act the way he does onRW...this is just pure good entertainment

without him there it would be dull and the same stuff but different season,you dont know what to expect from this dude or what he will say

anybody see the preview for this week episode?
smh.gif
@ the white girl for using "ghetto" the way she did and sayin "blackville"....
smh.gif

^^ Naw not really but you know how that goes. You say she from Warminster, Pa cats like how close is that to Philly or the Burgh.

Originally Posted by ucubed

so since Greg is sitting right next to me now gotta do this stealthily. So I'm watching him log onto his computer and to prove his arrogance his log on name for his computer is PrettyBoy. Not only that, his aim screen name is fairly close to that as well. Can't really take a picture with my phone cause he's right next to me. He's also really annoying, just sitting there sighing all the damn time and humming and doing random crap.

Yeah your definitely goin to need pics for anyone to actually believe this. I'm sure you could get a phone pic, just tell him your taking it b/c yourtrying to hook him up with some fine girl. I mean he might call you a peasant but he'll definitely pose for the pic.

Back
Top Bottom