Who else is watching The Real World.

cant wait til next episode, i think joey is gonna off himself
laugh.gif

Yeah I have a feeling Joey is going to leave because of everybody going out clubbing and drinking.

laugh.gif
@ this dude joey he just said hes still a virgin. No wonder he has all these roid rages, the guy needs some bunns!!!!!

Originally Posted by keeL252

laugh.gif
@ this dude joey he just said hes still a virgin. No wonder he has all these roid rages, the guy needs some bunns!!!!!

pretty sure he was joking

this dude greg...i misunderstood dude...he really broke it down tho

LMAO @ this dude JOJOs voicemail

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't even know where to start...there's too much to say about those vids of greg.

he's sorta on somethin...but still, he sits alone and all, that's a bit
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ those short, stubby punches Joey was throwin'.

What's up with Greg's clothes? Rockin' some Pierre Cardin polo shirts. We saw that Ross bag.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

laugh.gif
@ those short, stubby punches Joey was throwin'.

What's up with Greg's clothes? Rockin' some Pierre Cardin polo shirts. We saw that Ross bag.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think you're right my dude.

I noticed too.
laugh.gif

And how Joey comes in the house all HGH'd out, but dude loses to the scrawniest of dudes in arm wrestling. Three times.
laugh.gif

greg is a cool dude, i'd kick it with him, but like someone said, his swagger is gonna be a b when the chips are down. still young and needs growin up todo, but hey dont we all.

bri is an immature a%% female
indifferent.gif

racist blonde chick from the south is
pimp.gif

racist blonde chick + bf chick = haters + prejudice +
indifferent.gif
. but they are still
pimp.gif

joey still messed up from his dad's abuse. hopefully he doesn't got ****oo.

i know 2 people are leaving and my guesses are joey and bri. though i'd like to see them stay.

im mad dude was about to commit that
eek.gif

and that Bri chick is a **** and a half , u see what she was wearing to that one spot where her andWill were talkin on the couch ?

Originally Posted by franchise3

I noticed too.
laugh.gif

And how Joey comes in the house all HGH'd out, but dude loses to the scrawniest of dudes in arm wrestling. Three times.
laugh.gif

Arm wrestling is all about technique.

i finally watch this thing and that stripper chick is whack.. just dont find her attractive at all.

first real world that doesnt have at least one good looking female.

and lol at the white chick from the south for saying ghetto+blackville hahaha

That chick Bri is straight disgusting
sick.gif
...i feel bad for the dudes thathad to see her strip. And why am I not surprised to hear that she was a meth and coke addict?

Back
Top Bottom