Who else is watching The Real World.

damn greg fell for that line by reva, can't defend him now
sick.gif

Greg is the only person in the house I like and I cant believe he listened to Reva. And she ain't even that serious...

I would go to prison if someone said, "You're a $+$@+! that's why your dad passed away" to me.
smh.gif
Dude is taking it way too far.

I'm still trying to figure out why Dave went off like that. And I'm still trying to figure out why Will back stabbed his "boy" like that.

SMH @ all the lames and hypocrites in the house, minus Greg.

But yes, best episode of Real World ever.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just seen previews that this bum Will gets kicked out the house next week.. everyone rejoice

92b26483af263c6538b80299a81231e24b031a85.gif

He think he got some kakarot in him too since Goku hit the chamber, but he don't. Runnin round swingin on everything that can't fight back.. walls,trees, signs, doors
smh.gif
Carbon 1-5 this clown and get himoutta here!

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ Greg exchanging bodily fluids with that addict Bri.. dont be lookin crazywhen you get bumps around the mouth bruh. Only thing I'd stick in her mouth is (nope, not that) a hot turd. 1butt1mouth style
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Just seen previews that this bum Will gets kicked out the house next week.. everyone rejoice

92b26483af263c6538b80299a81231e24b031a85.gif

He think he got some kakarot in him too since Goku hit the chamber, but he don't. Runnin round swingin on everything that can't fight back.. walls, trees, signs, doors
smh.gif
Carbon 1-5 this clown and get him outta here!

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ Greg exchanging bodily fluids with that addict Bri.. dont be lookin crazy when you get bumps around the mouth bruh. Only thing I'd stick in her mouth is (nope, not that) a hot turd. 1butt1mouth style
laugh.gif

I think it's Greg that gets kicked out.

1. Will is the definition of a $$%%*, Greg basically made point of it when he was at the pool. And all the play he got with Reva was prolly because the girlsput in the work for him. Even after hearing ole girl wanted him to smash he was just on the bed smiling, while the two #$@+%@@ who think they supreme courtjustices basically told ole girl to go ***+ with Will. All he did was lay one the bed and giggle while those chicks convinced her to give him play.

2. Reva is a $%#*#. How you gonna top dude off and then lie about it. Knowing damn well the "house" got more cameras in it then Tom Cruise'sdoorstep. Now the whole nation knows how you get down.

3. Greg was sonning everyone the whole episode until the end. The second you side with a female in that situation you automatically take an L. How do youalready see this chick kissing the Simp King the night before and then she alone with him for at least 10 min in the most secluded room in the house. I canunderstand where he could have fooled himself in his mind to think this dude Will was sittin on the floor with his legs spread -shorts just talking, becausewills $$%%* *!* ness is unrivaled, hopefully he gives ole boy the people elbow next episode for disrespecting him.

4."Ryan if you come out your getting destroyed"
laugh.gif

5. This chick Kim is lucky no one in the house is a knucklehead. Because some of the things she's said/done warrant some new teeth.

2. Reva is a $%#*#. How you gonna top dude off and then lie about it. Knowing damn well the "house" got more cameras in it then Tom Cruise's doorstep. Now the whole nation knows how you get down.

3. Greg was sonning everyone the whole episode until the end. The second you side with a female in that situation you automatically take an L. How do you already see this chick kissing the Simp King the night before and then she alone with him for at least 10 min in the most secluded room in the house. I can understand where he could have fooled himself in his mind to think this dude Will was sittin on the floor with his legs spread -shorts just talking, because wills $$%%* *!* ness is unrivaled, hopefully he gives ole boy the people elbow next episode for disrespecting him.
Greg definitely took the L when he believed her.

She's gonna come out 10 minutes later, wrapped up in a blanket no less. All this, after like you said, you've seen her kiss the dude. SMH

will is lame for getting involved and trying to get revenge on something that has nothing to do with him...
Reva's bum !%* just wants to be on tv...she got what she wanted but now she looks like a damn fool...i pity the next guy that tries to wife her...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

And I'm still trying to figure out why Will back stabbed his "boy" like that.
Cuz that N' is doin' some Super Saiyan Simpin' right now.

How you gon' get mad cuz he stole Sarah's panties?

What does that have to do with you?

smh.gif

You have to understand the complexities of the situation. You see, as William said, Greg "made Sarah cry like that."

No Kakarot, No Greg, No Show..

they better bring in that broad from Wisconsin next week or it's gonna be the season finale for me. I ain't waitin 2-3 more weeks just to see what sheabout unless she throw hands on Kim.
laugh.gif

Bri... what else needs to be said about this connivin' a.. b.... I wanna call her all the most degrading things I can think of. If I ever see her in thestreets and i'm with a thorough girl like my sister, i'ma provoke some s~ off GP. Her 10 lb a.. always talkin noise, when she got in Greg's facethe first time when he snapped, he tried to get her to hit him, but what does she do.. says no, but when he tries to walk away she smoothly throws him that"I wanna fight" shoulder to the chest.. I seen that s... you infested tramp. You put yourself in a mans place... anybody can get it.

Will.. you can get the hands EARLY
laugh.gif

This season is intense, I don't remember the last time I felt so involved and obliged to watch something on TV.

smh.gif
at this dude Will. Can't believe hes from Detroit. LAMEEE

All the cast members are wack. Probably the most unattractive women in Real World history. Yet, it's one of the most entertaining.

Yea it's Greg who gets kicked off...I'm ashamed that he's a Gator
smh.gif
Saw him on the bus one day and $+#$% slapped him.

Not really..but I wish I did.

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

And I'm still trying to figure out why Will back stabbed his "boy" like that.
Cuz that N' is doin' some Super Saiyan Simpin' right now.

How you gon' get mad cuz he stole Sarah's panties?

What does that have to do with you?

smh.gif
You have to understand the complexities of the situation. You see, as William said, Greg "made Sarah cry like that."

What complexities?

That's not his job to be the ho-savior of the house...Stepping in and defending the honor of these broads over your "boy".

As soon as Greg confided in him about the panties, This dude go back to run and tell people...Female traits.

Dude it was a joke. I completely think Will's a tw@.

Riverdale. I'm not a native Georgian (I think that's what the natives are called) so I don't speak with the southern vernacular. Is it a problemfor me to use words other than bruh and shawty?

Will is a straight punk B****.

Come on Will, you don't go schemin on another dudes girl for "revenge". That's some 'ole female #*!. You address that dude directly ifyou got a problem with him and if y'all can't come together you do your thing and he does his. You don't turn into Captain Save-a-ho and ride forsome chicks
smh.gif

Truth be told, Greg is the realist cat that's ever been on real world since Tek from Hawaii. Greg tells the truth and cats get pissed about it.

...Sarah and the rest of the girls dirty macked him so he called them out...'ole girl "Ms. Blackville" dirty macked Dave, Greg defended Dave andtells him she ain't that hot, i.e. "man don't sweat that chick" and Dave gets mad at him @@+?!...Don't even get me started on Brianna,you're a stripper and former drug addict who is sleepin' with "ho-ho" and YOU warn Greg about Herpes...now that's just plain comical.This whole house is a bunch of haters and simps.

**************SPOILER*********************SPOILER*******************SPOILER******************

This show is about to get real lame in the coming weeks when Greg rides out.

I honestly didn't like Greg at first, but as time progessed, he has proved himself as the only "real" member in the house, and he'shilarious!

"And Ryan if you come out here, you're getting .....Destroyed!"

"And who are you closest to in the house?

...Not You

...A FEMALE!"

...lmao!

Greg has made this show hilarious. And KIM is at the root of all of this!

How are you all siding with Greg? Dude is one of the most dispicable guys I've seen on the show.

I'll admit, some of the @$%* he says is just disprespectfully funny...but it really does get old.

He reminds me of that friend everyone has that pulls all kinds of stunts and doesn't man up to ANY of it. Always puts his hands up with the wide open eyesand says "what do YOU MEAAAAN !? How you gonna say that!? and pushes everything off onto someone else. Shows no balls and that's sad if you callyourself a man.

Also, his model-type conceited attitude is ridiculous and isn't close to being a model; dude is ugly. "Diamonds don't crack. They Cut."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This guy... I would've scrapped him on the show already if he stayed pulling his games with me. I can't stand those type of people. He seems extremelyterry cloth too... talks a big talk. I HATE those types of people.

During the show I was like "No wonder people voted him on....they knew he would be pulling this nonsense w/ roomates allll day long"

little white boy, punk *!+ token black boy HILARIOUS!

Gregs dad passed away because Greg is a *#%+@%! !%%%%*. Way over board. That should have been an instant body.

Real world/ Road rules challenge is gonna be SO HYPE!

magiCity wrote:
Also, his model-type conceited attitude is ridiculous and isn't close to being a model; dude is ugly.

This guy... I would've scrapped him on the show already if he stayed pulling his games with me. I can't stand those type of people. He seems extremely terry cloth too... talks a big talk. I HATE those types of people.

Seriously?

So who else here recognized Paulina James in this episode?
embarassed.gif

Greg kinda let me down at the end by caring about his so-called "associate". Love 'em and leave 'em, bruh.

And if you watch the vids at realworlddailies, Sarah and Kim stole his chicken and devoured it like the night before the panty raid. I wonder why theydidn't show that in the episode? Greg didn't even cite that as his reason for retaliating, it would've made it justified. Maybe MTV justwants Greg to be the villain.

Back
Top Bottom