Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

About Greg's AIM, he was just on about 20 min ago, I missed him. I'll see if he's on tomorrow night, or maybe Wednesday after the show and hit him up then. This is his away:

Away Status

I am the substance that dreams are comprised of. I am a pure beam of energy here to save the world. I dine with the Gods, and feast on redemption. I mystify and grace young maidens with my luminescence and majesty. I ravish haughty pride, and soar atop unbridled egos..I am a plague. I pilfer the souls of foolish men, and rob damsels of their innocence. I am what has not been in 2000 years, what shalt not be forever more, I am perfection. Narcissus reincarnated, a light headed youth floating on the winds of destiny. I am the Nasferatu, that which defies death and demands the gracious philanthropy of time. Resistance is futile, subservience peasant, or be obliviated amongst the abyss.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Greg
roll.gif

update us on the aim plz.....they updated the realworld dailies with new shizzle.....go check em out.

About Greg's AIM, he was just on about 20 min ago, I missed him. I'll see if he's on tomorrow night, or maybe Wednesday after the show and hit him up then. This is his away:

Away Status

I am the substance that dreams are comprised of. I am a pure beam of energy here to save the world. I dine with the Gods, and feast on redemption. I mystify and grace young maidens with my luminescence and majesty. I ravish haughty pride, and soar atop unbridled egos..I am a plague. I pilfer the souls of foolish men, and rob damsels of their innocence. I am what has not been in 2000 years, what shalt not be forever more, I am perfection. Narcissus reincarnated, a light headed youth floating on the winds of destiny. I am the Nasferatu, that which defies death and demands the gracious philanthropy of time. Resistance is futile, subservience peasant, or be obliviated amongst the abyss.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Son is weird as hell yet that dude... that quote is classic, I'm stealing it and putting it on FB
pimp.gif

btw, Call of Duty
nerd.gif

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming!!! Call of Duty 4...Xbox Live..You cant see me...PrnceofDarkness....

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
greg is that dude

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
denni5themenace wrote:

Away Status

roll.gif
roll.gif
Son is weird as hell yet that dude... that quote is classic, I'm stealing it and putting it on FB
pimp.gif

btw, Call of Duty
nerd.gif

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming!!! Call of Duty 4...Xbox Live..You cant see me...PrnceofDarkness....

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
greg is that dude

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indeed

i read greg will still be replaced later on in the show
sick.gif

and "william" stays on along with the 2 stupid white country chicks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i read greg will still be replaced later on in the show
sick.gif

and "william" stays on along with the 2 stupid white country chicks
sick.gif

Why you spoiling. What you read better not be true.
indifferent.gif

I ain't from Detroit but I've been around enough people that are to KNOW that cat ain't from the City. Hell people from Southfield ain't cutlike that.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I ain't from Detroit but I've been around enough people that are to KNOW that cat ain't from the City. Hell people from Southfield ain't cut like that.
i've only been once, but I was thinking the same thing. Dude is not from Detroit, also that weak albino chick is NOT from philly. They just roundto the closest big city I guess.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I ain't from Detroit but I've been around enough people that are to KNOW that cat ain't from the City. Hell people from Southfield ain't cut like that.
i've only been once, but I was thinking the same thing. Dude is not from Detroit, also that weak albino chick is NOT from philly. They just round to the closest big city I guess.

You're right she's not. She's from Lower Bucks County, the suburbs right outside of Philly. Which has towns with some of the highest income inall of Pennsylvania.

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Greg being a Real G
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GREG SHOULD'VE BODIED BOTH OF THESE FOOLS!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Token Black Boy"
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know im late but whatever. That's like the funniest %$*% I have ever seen on MTV. Will and that lik dude are soooooo ({})
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I havent watched the Real World in a minute, but I ran into some episode a couple days ago with that black model dude about to crybecause that white dude hit him in the face with some paper...interested me a lil...

then I click on ^ clip
eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
...I think I need to get caught up on this season...

roll.gif
thats my word...N's from Kalamazoo lookin at dude like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Nah, I heard son from around your way....

Stay right around the corner from you and everything....

That's how y'all get down in the D??? Lemme find out...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Oh, just to reiterate....Will is cat as hell son....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"You gave her panties back cause I punched a hole in the wall cause I don't like seeing girls cry and uo got scared " (paraphrasing)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DJ236 wrote:

Check this:
William is a problem child
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"
frown.gif
I've been picked on", Boo hoo you*@%%%....Everybody's been picked on before. Either you retaliate one war or another, or you sit there and let them do it. Soft #!@ cottonelle #!@ dude...

Damn Greg really is that dude. He pisses them off to the extreme and hes so chill about it
pimp.gif
I think I would of went off on Will though once he saidsomething about my father. That crosses the line. His %!@$+ @$# only talks but he isnt doint anything.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Nah, I heard son from around your way....

Stay right around the corner from you and everything....

smh.gif
laugh.gif
[Will Farrell] You son of a #$%%!... [/Will Farrell]
That's how y'all get down in the D??? Lemme find out...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I felt no conviction from you in that statement...You know that I know thatyou know what The D bout...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its probably been said already but, Justine is bad..

don't be fooled. i went to highschool with her, average at best.

Please believe that his man William is NOT from Detroit. Beverly Hills or Grosse Point I'd say, but NO WAY that dude is from the D.

Back
Top Bottom