Who else likes the Jordan XVIII.5 ?

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

they should have changed the name from 1/2 because i dont really see anything from the 19s in them
hahaha.... these dropped before the xix buddy and before jb did the whole .5 line. 
wink.gif

still got my white/black pair from freshman year. they beat as hell tho.

I can't stand the ugly perforated jumpman on the side of the shoe. It kills it IMO. Would have been a clean, elegant, shoe.

I can't stand the ugly perforated jumpman on the side of the shoe. It kills it IMO. Would have been a clean, elegant, shoe.

Very comfortable shoe. I had the white/black colorway. They had hella good grip up until the last time I wore them before I threw them away. I want both colorways, and plan to get them soon

Very comfortable shoe. I had the white/black colorway. They had hella good grip up until the last time I wore them before I threw them away. I want both colorways, and plan to get them soon

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

one of the most comfortable bball shoes I've ever worn. Too bad they weren't built like a tank, mine gave out in like 2-3 months.

I agree...  The bottom of mine were done with extremely fast...  Other than that, I'll get them, no hesitation....

one of the most comfortable bball shoes I've ever worn. Too bad they weren't built like a tank, mine gave out in like 2-3 months.

I agree...  The bottom of mine were done with extremely fast...  Other than that, I'll get them, no hesitation....

I think they are better than the XVIII.

Not feeling that colorway, the white ones rocks.

I think they are better than the XVIII.

Not feeling that colorway, the white ones rocks.

Love this shoe
happy.gif
!!!
Still have my pair (White/Black Which is the best color of these IMO) but they aren't wearable, got them from a 4riend and I wore them tooooo much so the Sole is coming off LOL
I Wish they Retro these because I really need a new pair
pimp.gif

Love this shoe
happy.gif
!!!
Still have my pair (White/Black Which is the best color of these IMO) but they aren't wearable, got them from a 4riend and I wore them tooooo much so the Sole is coming off LOL
I Wish they Retro these because I really need a new pair
pimp.gif

I liked all the 18s, but the 18.5s were not as comfortable as the Mids or its low counterparts.

I liked all the 18s, but the 18.5s were not as comfortable as the Mids or its low counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom