Who Else Misses Buying CDs?

i still buy albums that are worth buying. i still like to read who produced what tracks and see how accurate my ears are. i still blah blah blah

I still buy cd's, my entire collection is burnt in AIFF format.....Itunes/MP3's won't do.....audiophiles represent.
I'm similar to this. I buy CDs and rip them in ALAC (I'm on a Mac). Home listening is done off strictly off the computer, and I keep someof the CDs in my car.

I'm real big into buying used CDs, there were times it was as bad as 10+ a month. Just picked up LOX "We Are the Streets" and replenned my lostPun "Capitol Punishment" for $3 each. I can't say I'm helping out the industry much though, only manage to grab about 5 new CDs a year.

I'll NEVER pay for albums online. An extra 2 dollars or so can get you the physical item, AND you could just rip it onto your computer.

i buy cd's. only problem is i have almost every old cd that i ever liked and there's none worth buying anymore. i listen to old +@@@ 97% of the timeanyway, but i only bought 2 cd's(2007 releases) this whole year, and lupe will probably be the 3rd. there's still a few older cd's that i'mmissing, but nothing new is really worth purchasing, or listening to.

Back
Top Bottom