Who follows the WSHH sponsored Grindtime Battles?

http://grindtimenow.com/

Some of these dudes are pretty sick. Conceited is probably my favorite out of the bunch.

"Even if I was a SIM card I wouldn't sit in a cell."
"I got rid of the T(tea) so where the f__ my crumpets at?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

Conceited would be cold as #!$+ if he rapped a little faster(definitely not off top) and chilled on all those dumb looking faces.

Conceited is a beasttttt He Ripped some dude named "Illmaculate" (I think that was his name)

Been following battles since Millz and Mook. Wait till Oct. 31st. Math and T-Rex is the main evemt but Conceited vs. Kaboom is what ya'll should bewatching out for. And Conceited is the nicest thing to happen to the battle scene since probably Mook. Dude's a consistent breath of fresh air. I don'tfeel like embedding but he handled Cortez as well.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Harlem On The Rise wrote:
Arsenal BODIED Conceited...

QFT

Was coming in here to post this. Not really a big battle rap fan anymore but Arsonal let dude have it

^Now, I'm admitting my statement may be a tad bit bias because I don't like @##$ but I say that battle was either a tie or Conceited won. Round 1 isclearly Conceited. He chewed him a new one in Round 1. Round 2 is either Conceited or a tie. Reason being is @##$ had a bunch of filler. Conceited's Round2 was all personal and he was consistent. @##$'s Round 2 was nice and he did get in him but I say tie at least. If ya'll followed more of the battlesthen you'd see half of the stuff Conceited was saying had something to do with his previous battles making it much, much, much more personal. And Round 3was clearly @##$'s Round. But to get a full understanding of Conceited's rhymes, you'd have to have watched alot of these videos.

Did anyone catch when Conceited said something like:

"You don't want action, you can't handle a verb"

A verb is actually "Aye Verb", a St. Louis battle rapper who @##$ is cool with but they have friendly beef. They have been suppose to battle butstill haven't. He went on to say some more stuff about St. Louis that no one would get if they weren't watching all the previous battles...

***EDIT*** All of those stupid, edited words above say A.R.S.E. aka Arsonal. Why does this thing edit that word out?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Conceited is a beasttttt He Ripped some dude named "Illmaculate" (I think that was his name)
Illmaculate used to be a BEAST a few years ago. He fell way off. He's gotten bodied like four or five times in a row.
tired.gif

Dumbfounded
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Johnny Storm
pimp.gif

The Saurus
pimp.gif

Madness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Conceited clearly won that A.R.S.E battle. I dont even know how A.R.S.E won. Like Airforce1king said if you watched the past battles and know things then awhole lot of those punchlines will hit harder. Conceited is nice as hell with this.

Grind Time is weak.

This aint evne battle rap.

Street Status DVD, 2 Raw For The streets DVD, Fight Klub, and Spit Or Go Home are the real BATTLE RAP!

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Conceited clearly won that A.R.S.E battle. I dont even know how A.R.S.E won. Like Airforce1king said if you watched the past battles and know things then a whole lot of those punchlines will hit harder. Conceited is nice as hell with this.

IDK fam...Buddy kinda got in Con's asz....
laugh.gif
...He looked kinda uneasy after the second round

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Conceited clearly won that A.R.S.E battle. I dont even know how A.R.S.E won. Like Airforce1king said if you watched the past battles and know things then a whole lot of those punchlines will hit harder. Conceited is nice as hell with this.

IDK fam...Buddy kinda got in Con's asz....
laugh.gif
...He looked kinda uneasy after the second round
laugh.gif
that is true though

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Grind Time is was weak before they started mixing in more NYC/Midwest rappers.

This aint evne It was cheesy battle rap.

Street Status DVD, 2 Raw For The streets DVD, Fight Klub Lionz Den, Smack DVD, and Spit Or Go Home are the real BATTLE RAP!
^Fixed.

these battles are hella entertaining but whats even more funny is how none of n_s can make a decent song
laugh.gif

concieded kind of reminds me of serious jones..but he just trys way to hard to me animated. And concieded is bout 5'3

Am I the only one that doesn't enjoy the 2 bar per minute battle style?
ohwell.gif

I'd rather see people spit aggressive while still making their punchlines clear over.. "yo..... I'm the type you was warned about by yamother..............................Keep a glock I call trojan cause the grip is aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll ruuuuuuuber" *Crowd goes wild inunison* Me:
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

ohwell.gif

I'd rather see people spit aggressive while still making their punchlines clear over.. "yo..... I'm the type you was warned about by ya mother..............................Keep a glock I call trojan cause the grip is aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll ruuuuuuuber" *Crowd goes wild in unison* Me:
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

This is what happenes when you battle with out a beat, Theres no need for a flow in an acapella Battle...

iron solomon is dope. And that dude in the yellow shirt behind concieted is co-signing a little too hard. like overyly laughing at whatever the hellconcieted says.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

ohwell.gif

I'd rather see people spit aggressive while still making their punchlines clear over.. "yo..... I'm the type you was warned about by ya mother..............................Keep a glock I call trojan cause the grip is aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll ruuuuuuuber" *Crowd goes wild in unison* Me:
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

This is what happenes when you battle with out a beat, Theres no need for a flow in an acapella Battle...
The dudes with the Slow/talk style have a flow though...

I'm not saying stay in 98bpms the whole time.. but just don't talk to the other dude.. rap.

Con punchlines is played out tho

Acting like we aint hear none of this stuff he spittin back in 02-04

Charlie clips is the best battle rapper in new york period.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Con punchlines is played out tho

Acting like we aint hear none of this stuff he spittin back in 02-04

Charlie clips is the best battle rapper in new york period.
Clips is a problem....the GT circuit ain't to bad....some of the dudes be on there spitting....

the dude DNA is a beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looking like a young Michael Strahan but he goes hard pause...

Back
Top Bottom